• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Even when we dont get the kill shot

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Balian of Asgard

its still gotta be a highlight reel to dismount stuuii and watch the gang bang follow

M

morgawr68

BAL IS ONE OF YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES , SO FUNNY.
KEEP ON KEEPIN ON BAL. BRO. WB TO CD TOO!!! GOOD TO HAVE YOU

M

morgawr68

youll know who i am when im standing over you saying "you got knocked the "****" out"

M

McVie

Um, who are you again?
stealth archer no one, like the rest... i seen this char for about 1sec the other day then hiden again.. its just another person that spends 90% of there time on uo hiding from every one then they come here and act tuff. Balian of Asgard<<< = :loser: lets hear the crying now :sad2: even though you know its true.

B

Balian of Asgard

stealth archer no one, like the rest... i seen this char for about 1sec the other day then hiden again.. its just another person that spends 90% of there time on uo hiding from every one then they come here and act tuff. Balian of Asgard<<< = :loser: lets hear the crying now :sad2: even though you know its true.
its nice to see at least one M frequent fel all by themselves, braving the FME, GOO ganks

Please tell anger is a gift that we really miss him

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot CD is back! i have noticed that ive been pushing invisible things out of the way more often. Going to have to watch where i rez for now on! Welcome Back

B

Balian of Asgard

Woot CD is back! i have noticed that ive been pushing invisible things out of the way more often. Going to have to watch where i rez for now on! Welcome Back
Thanks, its fun to be back, playing with old friends again:gee:

M

mutau

I moved the music posts, since we hijacked this thread. My apologies.

Party on.

B

Balian of Asgard

Anyone that plays a stealther is more than welcome to join us, faction or non faction

The funnest thing is calling a gate sitting target and 5 hidden archers concussion him at the same time lols,

hit me up with a PM if you want in on some fun stealth action

:gee::gee::gee:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone that plays a stealther is more than welcome to join us, faction or non faction

The funnest thing is calling a gate sitting target and 5 hidden archers concussion him at the same time lols,

hit me up with a PM if you want in on some fun stealth action

:gee::gee::gee:
i didnt know this thread was made to recruit stealthers. i figured it was made for people to post negative stuff about me so maybe the people that lock threads should do there job hint hint

M

morgawr68

nope im the only one that wants to do that not Bal. lmao you got knocked the **** out!!!

B

Balian of Asgard

Bal likes to dogpile on the wabbit

Kill the wabbit, Kill the waBBIT!!!

M

mutau

O come on lighten up there was only one bad word in it :( would you have preferred jock? Is that expectable?
We all agreed to go by the RoC's when we joined Stratics. And yet some of us have a hard time adhering to what we freely agreed to.

If someone has a difficult time posting without breaking the RoCs, no one is holding them here. They are free to post some place else.