• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Even better idea

• Thread starter imported_aroma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_aroma

Stop beating the bushes just nerf all pvp and be done with all this, cry baby stuff "my char X can't kill so and so" or the " I can't win ".

Heck tamers, thieves, crafters, and bards where never an efective pvp template to begin with and in my opinon never will be. So stop fixing what wasn't broke!

The one efective fix for pvp and some pvm is very very simple just give the char's more hp. This would end the one hit wonder gimp plate he used to do that.

Is this really hard ??

I

imported_TurboTimmy

<blockquote><hr>

Stop beating the bushes just nerf all pvp and be done with all this, cry baby stuff "my char X can't kill so and so" or the " I can't win ".

Heck tamers, thieves, crafters, and bards where never an efective pvp template to begin with and in my opinon never will be. So stop fixing what wasn't broke!

The one efective fix for pvp and some pvm is very very simple just give the char's more hp. This would end the one hit wonder gimp plate he used to do that.

Is this really hard ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't post here anymore. If you want a game where everyone has 2,000 Hit points there are plenty out there. Try WoW possibly...

B

BamBamJohnson

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is this really hard ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't post here anymore. If you want a game where everyone has 2,000 Hit points there are plenty out there. Try WoW possibly...

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i had a tanking character in wow with 14,000hp.

the HP isnt what matters, it's the amount of damage relative to that hp, and how much hp other classes have in relation to each other.