The EVE Online August release has been published on 16 August. With this release we can enjoy "Lucky Clash", a new week-long event from The Agency. We also introduced changes to combat mechanics for structures and corp insurance in Upwell structures. UI/UX improvements for the new map and a full overhaul of the NPC standing display are also part of this release.
In addition to this, we see several small and useful improvements (such as persistent scanning results for cosmic signatures) as well as bug fixes.
- "Lucky Clash" from 16 - 23 August
- UI/UX improvements
- Improvements to Structures
- High-level info: EVE Updates
- Details: Patch notes
Several threads are available with further info and for feedback. Please use the threads listed below:
- General discussion and feedback (PC)
- Known issues and issue reporting (PC)
- General feedback and issues (Mac)