• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa

• Thread starter Winder UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Winder UO

The Europa shard will try to revive factions on EU based shards.

A few major guilds have allready showed interrest, so this will be going ahead shortly. Some guilds wont join until after pub 52 due to the current 1 char limit. But other guilds and solo players will join up.

Anyone whos interrested is obviously welcomed to join in. Theres stuff going on @ Atl and Great lakes aswell, but for people with ping issues like myself Euro seems like a viable replacement.

I

imported_Tina Small

Good luck to you all, Winder! I hope you'll post here and let the rest of us know how it goes. I know we can look at the uo.com website for stats, but it's much more fun to read forum posts.

W

Winder UO

I'll try and keep people updated. Dont know if anyone from the European shards even read this forum, but I might get some more people onboard that way anyways

H

Haleorn

A few of us do still read these forums, albeit in vain hope. Mostly we're just chewing over where we're meant to be going, and prepping characters. [Pact] will be signing up soon enough I believe.

G

Thief joined today, will add a tamer and possibly a mage after pub 52.

Europa - weeee!

T

Tink'r Toiz

*looks*

Drachenfels getting into the Faction "act"?

*thinks she may have to "go home" for some of the fun*