• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Rubble items for sale - includes Yucca, regs and lots more

• Thread starter imported_Stomp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Stomp

This is my rubble collection for sale on Europa:

Sale includes: 2xYucca (box 18) , burnt coconut palm (11), green coconut palm (16), sign hanger + lilly pad (6), regs including wyrms heart (22), purple sash table (20), bed peices (1) and display cases and parts (2 + 19), bench and tent parts (15). Hopefully plenty to whet your appetite.

Bidding closed on individual items within the collection to be fair to the bulk package buyer. My apologies to those interested in individual items, but there is always the possibility the package winner may be interested in selling off individual items once the auction is complete.

G

*stealths in & replaces a yucca with an o'hii and hopes no one notices*

I

imported_Stomp

Judging from the number of views but no bites I am guessing the package is too large to sell en-masse, so accepting offers for individual items or chests. Could simply be no items of interest, but I hope not.

Please refer to bag number the items is in if making offer as I wont know the name of all the different items.

Offers on the thread or PM pls if you want annonimity.

Thanks,

G

or perhaps everyone simply can't check this forum every single day...sigh. I woulda bid a mil on the table end in bag 1, 1 mil for the lilypad, and 2 mil on the yucci tree

G

Hi,

I would like to see some items in game is that possible?

You have them displayed somewhere?

Regards
The Scandinavian

I

imported_Stomp

I dont have them on display, no. I have PM'd you my icq to arrange a meet.

I have locked down each pack on my roof for anyone wanting to look.

Location: Trammel, Ice Island - Co-ords: 92o7'N 162o38'W - 1/2 screen SE from KLD Wares castle if you know it.

I

imported_Stomp

The reserve I had in mind was 50m, so for the benefit of the bulk bidders I feel it only fair to close bidding on individual items.

Auction will close 9pm UK time on Sunday.

Perhaps the winning bidder would be interested in selling of individual items from the package, so feel free to make bids here on individual items but I will leave it to the winner to sell of such individual peices to recoup some of there costs if they are interested.

R

rajadeah

Ill go 55
I'm really only after the display cases and some of the regs and maybe the yucca trees so if anybody else wants the other stuff and wants to work a bid with me let me know

R

rajadeah

ok ill bow out but if the winning bidder wants to sell me bags #2 and #19 Q me at 100760226

M

mdacc#one

buying bags 2 and 19 as well ya and i want a yuka tree too

I

imported_Stomp

Just over 24 hours left before I close bidding. 9pm Uk time on Sunday (tomorrow).

I

imported_Stomp

Perfect trade - thank you TheGwy. Very trustworthy.