• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) EUROPA remote customable castle awesome spot best offer

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
best offer over 2oo\
icq aint working at mo ask me in game\\
was gonna keep and move to this custonable spot but hell sooo much work\
\
title.png

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fel/tram? and whats this minion house doing in front of you, can we get a better pic?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
runes dropped at luna bank... go see it sure... ...open to good offers for a very nice place castle above the heart shaped grove area ...i can even uncustom it and sell as a normal old style castle if anyone wants a cheaper plain castle ....and its in fel although that matter diddly squat knowadays its not as if there are bands of reds wreaking havoc....all over the lands ...NOT

PageBoy

Journeyman
Isn’t a bad price for a castle like this, I’ve sold mine Europa castle some month ago (fel swamp, not customized) for 275m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u had previously mentioned that castles dont sell for that much on europa... mmm just saying
Well they dont compared to other shards...thats the state of Europa sadly...a few other shards this is easy 5-600 mill on atlantic its 7 plat...conversley on proper dead shards theres castle spots free in abundance...ksara... it is what ...what it is... this is still a very cheap castle FOR europa considering location
JUST SAYING!! WHATEVER!!
will sell for 150m uncustomed or 200m in any custom style