• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Europa Rares Festival

K

Kratos Aurion

Never thought I'd come to the 3rd rare fest but here I found a way to worm my self over to Europa. I have to say I have enjoyed what I've seen so far but nothing in particular I came for. But hey we got a weekend and I hope to have fun with everyone *again* and hope to see some of yuh around :D

F

feath

We got lucky there was a castle idoc - as it was a private house, we couldn't tell if there was anything in there. However, a castle idoc is so rare, it belonged in the rares festival, dont you think ;)
I'm sorry there wasn't anyone there to hand out runes/gates to the idoc. You must have arrived at a bad time. During the day, there was lots of traveling. I wanted to put them up in a vendor, but I'm maxed on vendors.

Speaking of which, if anyone has 2 vendors, please take one down. I still got people coming in who'd reserved one, and dont have room now. If no one does, I'll take mine down, or open a second house / venue for over flow.

I've been running one day ahead of myself all week lol. I think its sunday when its actually saturday. My brain in action. I messed up the schedule due to this, as well, and will be correcting it.

As the festival has just started, and i know people came with lots of packies, keep an eye on those vendors! stock will be moving, i'm sure, and new stuff put up.

Glad to put it on - and believe me, its not just me doing it! MANY MANY thanks to the guys who are there - THP, Kray, Esco, scandinavian - those who are pitching in, talking to people, gating, helping pricing, running events. Its because of them that it's running as well as it is. MY great thanks to them!

F

feath

26th - smith quest; 22;00 CET; contact scandinavian - TIME/DATE CHANGE

mark your schedule!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran the dungeon crawl saturday tonight and it went well // nice poistive response and all seemed to enjoy it..and they liked there gift nicknaks i hope!! like i said i will run it twice...so same again time for sunday 18.00 uk time...cu all there!!! Event named crafted items and silver coin are the prizes.....

Event crafted items are only 12 of each 12 x 6 dungeon = 72 total ever crafted!!

There are 6 of each weapon to collect...one for each dungeon...see above

Event run twice- 6 drops per event....1 each for end win box....

End winner prize is reversed set of the same - very nice 2 of each only!"!

F

feath

Dread heart won the scavenger hunt, with 29 items in under 60 minutes! congrats!
Wish i'd gotten a picture when every one was there, but here is one a few minutes after the event...

Attachments

X

Xel Naga

Dread heart won the scavenger hunt, with 29 items in under 60 minutes! congrats!
Wish i'd gotten a picture when every one was there, but here is one a few minutes after the event...
yay I see me with my sigil crook !

F

feath

added event

27th - dungeon quest; monday 20.00; contact THP. ADDED EVENT

R

rajadeah

Sorry but Im kinda pissed i didnt get my reserved vendor in the main house there has been zerro traffic at the 2nd house

X

Xel Naga

Various made by and [exceptional] bracketed runebooks 7mil each. 8 left.

[exceptional] helmet made by ironhand 2mil

[exceptional] studded gloves made by shion 2.5m

Grim reaper's scythe 7mil

Rideable polar bear ethys 9mil

various (blessed) bracketed sandals 1.5m each

2 part set rubble short park benches facing each direction 5mil per set.

skullcap recovered in a shipwreck (blessed) bracketed all in yellow 15mil

shoes : double blessed all in the white tooltip area 12.5mil

5 part leather suit male all made by wheezy and [exceptional] 25mil for set. equates to 5mil each piece.

various practice weapons 500k each

brass ring from old untoggled quest items 5mil

hanging lantern on wooden box 10mil

asuka blue pouch 15mil

glass dagger 2mil

waraji and tabi of makoto 750k

Check out the vendor in bright green robe / purple half apron named Clearance Sales at the main festival shop. Priced for faster sales before moving back to Atlantic.

D

Devon_

Now that the festival is nearing it's end.

I wanted to offer transfer services to Napa from Europa if anyone is interested. If it's 1 or 2 pieces, I will do for free. If it's 3-10, 1mil. 11-20, 2mil. So on...

I also have a transfer token for sale 15mil and a gender change token for 8mil.

I will be transferring in the next few days, possibly tomorrow.

Just reply to this thread or PM me.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
added event

27th - dungeon quest; monday 20.00; contact THP. ADDED EVENT

Rl time restraints/work!! mean ive gotta kick the 2nd run of the event foward 1 hour

21.00 Monday evening uk time

E

Elbryan Uthador

I am transfering to Chessy from Europa later tonight if anyone needs anything to go. From there I will be headed back to Napa. No charges on transfering items for you.

F

feath

Sorry but Im kinda pissed i didnt get my reserved vendor in the main house there has been zerro traffic at the 2nd house
I'm sorry, but you were three days late getting there. Also, when i had to move where the festival would be, i went from a 50 vendor house, to a 32 vendor house. There were 35 reserved spots, iirc.
I gave up my vendor, and placed it in the second house. I've made 40 mil'ish. Not bad considering what was on it.
2 vendors there didn't bother stocking, so its pretty hard to have a lot of people show up when 2 of 4 vendors are empty.
The festival isn't over yet, so here's hoping you got some sales!

F

feath

The lotto will be drawn at 9;00 pm GMT. thats.... 2.5 hours from this posting.
More books are on the vendor - it had sold out.
The prize is a ruined painting, and the cost of a ticket is 500k.
You do not need to be there to win, but the winner MUST provide the ticket within 24 hours to claim the prize. I'm not waiting for days, yo. In the event the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, I will draw another number. If THAT one isn't claimed in 24 hours, I consider the prize my own.
good luck to all!

X

Xel Naga

The lotto will be drawn at 9;00 pm GMT. thats.... 2.5 hours from this posting.
More books are on the vendor - it had sold out.
The prize is a ruined painting, and the cost of a ticket is 500k.
You do not need to be there to win, but the winner MUST provide the ticket within 24 hours to claim the prize. I'm not waiting for days, yo. In the event the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, I will draw another number. If THAT one isn't claimed in 24 hours, I consider the prize my own.
good luck to all!
o_O How many books were sold already? Hasn't it sold it like 3 times now xD That's a hell of a lot of tickets to keep track of ! :popcorn:

K

Kurgan

various practice weapons 500k each

Do you have the Battle Axe?
If so let me know.

F

feath

the winner was number 30.
the winner has 24 hours to pick up prize. icq me.
if the winner does not bring the book to me in 24 hours, the next person wins.
that number is 56.
if that person does not claim the prize, i get to keep the ruined painting.

Did the best i could. Sorry not everyone will be happy with the results. Single digets could not be archived, without losing the higher end numbers i had to have to keep up with sales.

If you return any books 1-9, i will reimburse your number. I'm sorry about this. I didn't know of this feature in the npc until it was too late. It was the first time I'd used this npc function.

thank you for understanding.

K

Kurgan

I would say about 750 to 1mill
As it is the hardest one to get.
Most everyone has the Hatchet.

R

rajadeah

I'm sorry, but you were three days late getting there. Also, when i had to move where the festival would be, i went from a 50 vendor house, to a 32 vendor house. There were 35 reserved spots, iirc.
I gave up my vendor, and placed it in the second house. I've made 40 mil'ish. Not bad considering what was on it.
2 vendors there didn't bother stocking, so its pretty hard to have a lot of people show up when 2 of 4 vendors are empty.
The festival isn't over yet, so here's hoping you got some sales!
I wasn't 3 days late. It started on Friday and I got there on Saturday, so yeah I was late but only a day. Anyway I'm sorry for the harsh words I didnt mean to come off like such a prick and I didnt realize you original house spot was moved.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say the battle axe is worth about 10-20m from past experience of seeing it sold, its quite rare. My friend bought his for 20m. But please correct me if im wrong all you big collectors out there :)

X

Xel Naga

I would say the battle axe is worth about 10-20m from past experience of seeing it sold, its quite rare. My friend bought his for 20m. But please correct me if im wrong all you big collectors out there :)
I wouldn't be sure if it was 10-20m or not because there was two full sets of practice weapons including a battle axe in the festival vendors this year. They were only 6-7 mil each I believe. If it's truly 10-20m then I'll be kicking myself in the butt for not buying it to resell.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rl time restraints/work!! mean ive gotta kick the 2nd run of the event foward 1 hour

21.00 Monday evening uk time
Okies mini event ran just after the lotto draw..only 4 players took part which was a shame, but it meant all 4 got a full set of named event weapons- yes not worthmuch buy yes only 12 were crafted of each so i hope the players treasure em from the event. The winner won a little 1m check and a nice set of reversed named items- again only 3 sets were crafted so i do hope the winners of then keep em for a nice reminder of the event.

Txs again for participation THP.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies i have basically halfed the price or better on everything on TOPS vendor so come grab a bargain last day or so...

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big thank you to Feath and those that helped in hosting the Europa Rares Festival this time round :) Thanks alot, although i couldnt attend the majority of it it was still good when i was there :) had alot of banter :)

J

Jasonleebeck

I'd like to thank you too Feath for putting together a great weekend for everyone. I personally had a great time with the events (even when I died in the dungeon) and running around gathering items. Btw, my items are labeled for total liquidation and the prices are quite crazy cheap.

One more thing, if anyone has a transfer token, I'd appreciate it immensely as I've decided to go and do a little shard hopping. Thanks again to you and all the contributors who helped in all the events and to those who nudged me to go in the first place.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a great time. i got a few nice items and got rid of a ton of stuff that was filling my secures. all in all A+++ i cant wait for next year :)

O

Oppurtunity

I want to thank everyone that made this happen, and I want to request, do it again! It became my favorite vendor spot, and I spent so much money on some wonderful deco.