• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa public peerless - Tuesday 27th

C

cheerful

Yes it's back by popular demand....well one person asked me..

Umbra bank @ 8pm uk time (GMT)

Just putting this out to see the response as I'm aware we have some returning players that may want to try the bosses out.

Although it starts at 8 there will be a few of us gathering keys beforehand so if you want to be apart of that be there at 7pm and again at 7.30. Also this time will be used to collect the entry quests for those that do not have them and need help with them.

We will probably finish with a Medusa which means you'll need SA for that.

And here's an invite to the two people that usually organise events for us...would be funny to see Queen Dawn and Nathan there...or in disguise!!!!

Alyx Astarsis

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love it! And I'm off on Tuesday, will gladly join you.

M

mustafa

sounds like fun oh dam grrr im workin tuesday night grrrrrr:stretcher:

J

JL from Europa

I'd like to join with my archer, I've never been to a peerless before.

M

Mytrel

I will try to be there with my friend Hilde, see you tomorrow :)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great! Hope I will be able to make it if there is still room for a mage.

J

JL from Europa

Not all peerless are archer friendly but it's no big deal.
You mean it's harder than a mage for example? I'll just be ok with a couple of thousand arrows, EoO + Ca and lightning strike right? Otherwise I might soulstone some skills and create a temporary parry mage which I was training to become a tamer.

C

cheerful

JL : we will be doing a few different ones and I'm sure Grizzle (loves being hit with pointed sticks) will be on the list.

Flame: one day??? you mean tonight right? make sure you're there or I'll send the boys round.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks cheerfull for arranging tonight, was great fun and I only died once, that will never happen again, was a great buch to peerless with too. I came away with grizzeled bones and dread horn mane, now to find a use for them.
Had to smile was going to have a red free evening too, but you sorted that out on last peerless. Will remember to change both next time.

M

Miss Polly

Thanks for a great evening, and great company.
I really enjoyed it - especially as i had never done peerless before!!

Hopefully there will be another one soon (hint hint!) :thumbup1:

C

cheerful

Yes it was a good night with so many turning up, made it a bit more hectic but we didn't do that bad.
Big thank you to all that came and to Hex and Myph for helping out.
Will probably make it a weekly event.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much for such a fun event! Perhaps next time we can do some of the SA peerless?

J

JL from Europa

Yah thanks everyone, it was fun. I gotta pinkish hair dye from Melisande. Not that I'm going to use it though, pink is for wenches. Count me in for the next peerless!

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your welcome mate, I always enjoy a good peerless bashing :mf_prop:

Thank you for organising it, it was great! Good to have a umbra peerless hunt again! :thumbup:

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first UO night in ages - and it was spent in the best way possible. Thanks for the great fun! :thumbup:

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly I missed this, hope to join you lot later :)

So where are the pics of the mayhem and carnage?

D

DDesire

was fun :)

and thanks alot for helping out with the access quests

/Lethal Injection

A

A Rev

I was unable to attend due to work commitments.

Haven't actually had much time in game at all recently, i hope to change that soon! Hopefully i can make the next one.