• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Europa Public Peerless Hunt - Thursday 8th March

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 7.30pm UK Time this Thursday (Thats 30 mins after Brit Meet), I will be hosting a public hunt for all to attend where we will fight the following bosses i have the keys for:
Lady Melisande x1
Medusa x3
Grizzle x1
Travesty x1

I also have 10 white nets for a public scalis afterwards if there is time.

If you are planning to attend this hunt please make sure you have Stygian Abyss to be able to do Medusa and also have the quest to get into the Citadel to do Travesty. You can get this quest from 'Sarakki the Notary' located outside the Bridge to Castle British in Britain.
Sarakki the Notary - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

The others you won't need the quest to get into the dungeon as i will run inside to get the boss key and then come back out to you all who will be waiting outside to teleport us all in.

Please Note that Melee is very bad for Grizzle boss as he drops very hard damaging acid.
Also tamer pets are not advised against Medusa, but the pets can be used to clear surrounding spawn and then use your mage spells against the boss.
Also if we do Scalis at the end melee is also very bad due to his heavy AoE move that does more damage the closer you are.

When?Thursday 8th March at 7.30pm UK Time (30 Mins after Brit Meet).
Where? Gather at Britain Bank.

-Escaflowne

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww same time as the RAAM alliance hunt. Good luck with the hunt Esca!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its only night i can do it before the keys decay unfortunately, Got Vesper Tavern night tonight, auction wednesday and thursday is the last day.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah that decay on keys is very annoying, we've had the same problems with them for guild hunts! I'll never understand why they make access for bosses much more trouble than the bosses themselves....:(

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the bosses take like 5 minutes haha but the keys take forever to get a decent amount of them, i spent nearly 2 hours getting those keys other night.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We won't be able to join sadly, but we do want to add, it is ill advised to bring a discorder to Travesty, since she will use that against everyone joining.
Enjoy to all who get to join!

Scotchi

Visitor
It was my first time killing something else than skeletons on osi. :D
Thanks a lot for patience with me and for fun!
Looking forward for another event you make.