• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Players- Keep sizing help available if u need it!!!

G

To be honest.....

Has one of the main plotters on Europa i have possible got all the silly big towers and 18x18s that sit on potential keep spots marked!! and to be frank im sick of waiting for em to fall or be sold!! LOL.... If u own a big tower or a 18x18 and have room around it but are unsure if it will go to a keep...[[plz pm me only]] and i will meet u and advise u...

** I except small gifts only for my service- u decide!! **

I have already helped 3 peeps expand from there 2 towers and 1 18x18 to a keep size , i asked for little or nothing and one of em gave me a nice zoo collection reward for my trouble.. guess the other 2 are still thinking about what to give me...LOL...

Sup to u guys/gals... pm me if u need help.. if u dont i still await for em to fall or for u to sell to me!!!!!

G

Offer still open for advise on Europa on sizing....

Another new Keep Owner on our shard.