• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Players...House placing/Resizing Help etc ...If needed?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail fellow Europeans....

Placing Help=
If any player needs a bigger plot, i can't promise 1818s or large towers everytime but they gonna be close...just gimme a shout...ive got quite a few nice empty spots marked in both trammel and felluca...and its free service .. i simply gate u to the empty spots...u do the rest..

Resizing Help=
Also!!! theres quite a few of you guys/gals who have 1818s or big towers that can simply resize to keeps!! ...just give me a buzz i will help u or advise u wether u can upgrade..

And obvoiusly resizing will cause a storage problem..Well i can even help here by loaning u a house to store stuff while u drop and resize( i simply make u a co-owner to a house...tis me u have to trust)...i aint always got a free house like this, only when i have a new keep for sale.... so u have to ask...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam not joking?? a big marble fell today ..i placed a keep over it and sold it quick..hey i can do this all the time.. alas iam more than glad to help u peeps that still play our beloved game....just give me a que if u have a housing query.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil Bump....Still here if the europa community wants some more free advice or ingame help on house placing or resizing.... just que me plz....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not a joke my friend...ive helped several peeps resize towers and marbles and 1818s to keeps!!!!

Thers lots of nice space around too..yah yah roadside and towns are pretty much taken ....

Got odd towers by the roadside in felluca....maybe nice meduims in tram....jeepers no idea in the malas caravan park i dont even look there!!!

:pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just read a post ...maybe asking for peeps to sell there potential keep or castle spots!! maybe the person as got a house next to them and wants to buy and expand not sure but i will find out next time i trawl through the land when i check house name signs...

Seroiusly !!!!Europa !!!!!! there are many of u guys/gals sitting on 18x18s or towers that will go to keeps.. and at least 2 maybe 3 sitting on a keep that will go instant castle....

I'am only a PM or icq away from helping!!!!
...free service ive got what i want in UO.. i also like to give others what they want too....sup to u guys/gals.

P

Pompeia

I would love a 18x18 in Vesper, on quiet area not too far from Swaggers.
I'm not very strong and don't even have a milion, but if you ever find that spot and are willing to tell me the location, I would really apreciate. I could hand in the one I have in Malas, it's on a good location. Reason for moving: role playing.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love a 18x18 in Vesper, on quiet area not too far from Swaggers.
I'm not very strong and don't even have a milion, but if you ever find that spot and are willing to tell me the location, I would really apreciate. I could hand in the one I have in Malas, it's on a good location. Reason for moving: role playing.

Yah.. HEY a 1818 IN VESPER NEAR THE TOWN DONT COME UP VERY OFTEN !!! lol....jessus we are one of the fuller shards!!....but u can maybe place a villa size quite easily.... and hey i dont want a 1818 in malas...jeepers theres at least a dozen empty 1818 spots there now....If u want a villa size i can more often help ..but trammel is a lot more wanted land than malas quite obvoiusly!!

Oh and quite franky why the hell have u not got at least 1 million gold?? =sorry but i cannot understand people that say they have not got even one milion thats quite absurb...unless u are in your first week or two of playing???

K

Kith Kanan

would like an oppinion on a house , as to how bit it could be resized too if u got time

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those worried to drop a house when THP is there. dont worry hes 100% trustable and a clever and patient guy xx

P

Pompeia

Oh and quite franky why the hell have u not got at least 1 million gold?? =sorry but i cannot understand people that say they have not got even one milion thats quite absurb...unless u are in your first week or two of playing???
I had that much and more at one time, auctions make me spend more money then I earn hunting, insurance also consumes some, and all my houses were bought, beeing the 18x18 the final one and the least expensive. The fact that I no longer have the group of friends in game I once did also reduces my chances to get better coin. I don't have vendors, nor any runics. Hell, I only have one GM tailor and she isn't legendary. I mostly just role play and when I get the time, wich is very rarely, do a peerless.
I'm not new in game, I have been here for 6 years, though I confess I no longer know how to play it since AoS. Thank you for looking for a plot, only have 1 account opened so guess I'll stick to my 18x18 untill Tramel is less populated.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey i wasnt having a dig at ya .. its just even in the last global event ,u could pick up easy 25k turn in tokens by the ''hat full'' and they sell for 1m each... was just saying its easy to make 1m in the current UO...

P

Pompeia

I wasn't angry at you THP, was just kind of justifying my failure on making a UO fortune. I haven't failed on item collecting though. I know I could have adquired the 25k points tickets, I lacked the free time once more to do so, but to be honest, I already had plans for those tickets, item wise, in case I managed to get them. Fact is, I have no need for money in game, except for insurance, so every time I see a rare item I want and can afford, I apply there my economies. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
???????????????????????????????????

This is a free service...jeepers... yah i take gifts for it but wtf!!... I dont need gold...I would rather see another player clinche a keep or the end all castle..

You guys gals its a safe hourfor resizing!!.. just say.. ''i wish to resize my house'' and u get 1 hour free placing around your main plot,, its safe,, nobody can steal it!!

Hey listem iam not 100% ive messed up too.. lol but any help is good help,,if u got a 1818 or tower with room around it..que me!!!!!!!!!!!or just try resize!! 25x25 sq reqd for keep and 3131 needed for castle....good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It does sounds very friendly, but no use for me, as I live in Malas. Heh. Still, wanted to say thanks for the offer. :bowdown::thumbsup:
Oh, besides, Ellfin is in front of me (and feath as well) for a castle spot, *laughs*