• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [Europa] Nightmare Horse

M

Marvin

Hi.

I am not sure whether these are legal, or whether this is even the right forum for this, but I may as well ask.

How much are Nightmare coloured horses worth? I have the darkest hue, and can be tamed/ridden by anyone.

Thanks in advance for any valuations.

Marvin
Europa

M

Malimus

I have one that i bought years ago for about 900k. I have had offers anywhere from 10m to 25mil. If i valued gold id sell it... but i don't because gold imo is so worthless now :D

The 25 mil offer was about a month ago at an event on pac. Seeing as my mount was not deleted or anything i don't think they are illegal. Although i think they may have been at one point in time time.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like evrything these days the devs only class it as "illegal" if it offers an advantage over others in the game, so a normal horse that happens to be just black its not an advantage just cosmetic. Like with all this neon colours and the like its just for looks so its ok it seems.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen them sell for 1-5 mill as recently as yesterday on atlantic. Nobody really wants them and there are hundreds if not thousands around.

M

Marvin

Thanks for your responses on this. I probably wouldn't sell it, but just wanted to know what I might get if I did. I'm not exactly desperate for money anymore so will probably hang onto it.

Thanks again.

Marvin.