• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa needs

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A shard reporter - or even 2, one tram, one Fel.

and events for the reporters to report, or reports on the EA events!

Any volunteers?

P

Phaheela

I'd be up for it if folks were willing to keep me up to date with events, provide screenies etc.

Bout time Europa had its own news again

K

Kiminality

With EMs coming back, it'll be an interesting time to be a reporter ;)

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be prepared to give it a go, although I will only be around at weekends.

Recent account payment / housing collapse issues mean that I have had to re-institute a very old account, so I may have a non-KOS Felucca character (simply because most people won't remember him, although the current Faction resurgence is going to paint a big target on his back)

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea what is going on with the current event arc.

Once I have gotten up-to-speed with what's going on, and sorted-out some kit for the old account, I'll try to grab some piccies from both facets.