• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Europa - Item Bless Deed and/or Serps Fang/Taskmaster BLESSED

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi folks,

Looking to get a proper item bless deed to bless any item, and also a blessed taskmaster or serps fang if anyone has used a deed on one. ICQ me at 163-395-835 if you have either on Europa thank you.

Melissa

B

Brak

Not that I have one but out of pure curiosity :) (I know curiosity killed the cat.. ;) ) they must be insanely priced by now surely, how much do they go for these days?

Joined UO the year after they were generated so never got one but I remember even before AOS they went for a huge sum?

M

Melissa Rohan

Bought two couple months back for 45m and 50m each (Item bless deeds, that is). I'd be looking to pay around 30 or so for a blessed taskmaster or serps fang. Item bless deeds tend to fetch more than the blessed item themselves. If you got either let me know in private here ok, or on icq thanks.

Melissa