• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Europa Gold Cloth Price Check?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knowing that DVI is a pretty trusty guy; his "Europa Gold Rope" "Exceptional" robe is selling for 50 mill. My understanding it was changling duped & such; but the orginal cloth (from sashes) must be worth a lot?

ANYWAYS; what would a price check on how much per yard (1 cloth) be?
I have some from an IDOC and was curious =p

Thanks!

K

Kratos Aurion

I believe its around 3-4m a yard. Figuratively, if his robe is actually sold for 50m, that means the cloth would average about 3.125m per yard.

Most of the cloth thats left is probably stashed away or used as display. I wouldn't use it at this point in the game due to the cloths sheer rarity vs the clothing thats been duped.

50m/16 yards per robe = 3.125m per yard :)

M

Mortharr/Revenge

i would say its about 5m per yard.

you arte forgetting 18 gold cloth is far more valuable than a robe.

can make what u want with the cloth

K

Kratos Aurion

Reasonably, I believe 5m would be a greater argument. Its rarer and it has the potential to be a piece of clothing.

D

DVI

in the past 5-10m was the average especially since the number of the sashes has been drastically reduced and the majority of those in circulation have been either blessed or changed to prevent cutting up into cloth.