• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa gold Brit. guard sash.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They tend to sell for more than 4m. Especially if they aren't blessed.

EU tends to be rather cheap. I know I've sold several for significantly more (even on EU).

G

<blockquote><hr>

wtf thats it?

How is BBQ LOU GONNA FEED HIS KIDS? HOW!??!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

omg bbq lou!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude i get 8-10m for those and the Oceania Purple ones....Very Rare, most of the europa guard sashs were cut up, same with the LS white ones....there is a baby blue one, slightly neon that ive been told is from pac, that i got about 10m for as well

4m is nuts IMO

R

RestlessLA

last time i xsharded to pacific i bought 4 of the blue pacific sashes for approx 750k... so they arent very high especially on that shard
and 2 had sat on my vendor for 1.25 for approx 3 weeks until they just yesterday got purchased on la...guess i need to start selling stuff on shards that will pay that much for these things

R

RestlessLA

LA has ice white ones also and ill be takin one to the festival this weekend to toss on my vendor, what should i sell it for?

M

mandosa-nice

The last one i buy on the Bluewolf trader shop is for 3m and 3,5m so you can find for less on Europa.

I have take a picture of mine, is this one ?

G

It is that color, but it says "member of the royal britain guard" or something like that.