• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa crashed?

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi,

I was short of money so i sold Europa. Luna, Umbra, Brit, all the other towns, occupants, animals and monsters... all except one fuzzy red mongbat named Phil (Souvenir). New owner is IoWnZZUAllz from ATL...sorry folks.

Melissa

N

Nyte Doombringer

Shard Issues
Chrissay Zeeman
09 Sep 2009 09:53:20
We are experiencing issues with Europa. At this time we have brought the shard down to further investigate the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check here in approximately 2 hours for an additional update.

N

Nyte Doombringer

I know the server is in the UK but they would have to have people there taking care of them right? haha

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again a 6 hours downtime on day 1 of a new expansion we have all paid for....paid well too .... can only mean one thing.....compo!!! ala catskills style!!! a few extra tokens should do it!!!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again a 6 hours downtime on day 1 of a new expansion we have all paid for....paid well too .... can only mean one thing.....compo!!! ala catskills style!!! a few extra tokens should do it!!!!!!!!
lala

N

Nolwen[europa]

still down :mad:

it's ridiculous .... Again, in 10 years, they didn't learn anything :thumbdown:

So, hope we will get couple token for this at least ^^

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard Issues
Chrissay Zeeman

We are experiencing issues with Europa. At this time we have brought the shard down to further investigate the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check here in approximately 2 hours for an additional update.

UPDATE 11:22 AM EST: We have updated all of the shards with a hot fix for the issue that was happening. We will continue to monitor all of the shards and provide any updates within this thread.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard Issues
Chrissay Zeeman

UPDATE 11:22 AM EST: We have updated all of the shards with a hot fix for the issue that was happening. We will continue to monitor all of the shards and provide any updates within this thread.

well at least they have noticed its down now...

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sux that we have to wait many hours for america to wake up.. and after waiting many hours the rest of the shards get hot fix, yet we still aint on line!!!!!

M

Miss Polly

Just got home from work and was really looking foward to playing!

What's happened, where has Europa gone..... :eek:

Have those gargoyle mice gone on strike already... :(

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my guess is - they manually putting rewards to our backpacks before bring it up :please:

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some more news:

UPDATE 1:41 PM EST: We are still investigating additional issues with the Europa Shard. We will provide an additional update in about 2 hours.

Bob invasion sounds fine with me!!:thumbup:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yorky, seems like the shard hamster got over excited by your return and pegged it.

Welcome back though :)

Wenchy

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob invasion sounds fine with me!!
Seems like the server will be down for a while,so this sounds fine to me for a bit of distraction.But please could anyone enlighten me about the ancient art of "Bob Invasion"?

Y

yorky

Seems like the server will be down for a while,so this sounds fine to me for a bit of distraction.But please could anyone enlighten me about the ancient art of "Bob Invasion"?
From what I remember, you create a character called Bob and protest on the streets of Britain on some random US shard, either that or you run around building houses and talking to everyone like they are 4 yrs old.

M

Miss Polly

Basically it's where we all go to another shard with a character called Bob!

So where are we going then?? :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically it's where we all go to another shard with a character called Bob!

So where are we going then?? :)
Atlantic, I been running around with my bob seen a few other bobs and even one bob who was the guild master of...wait for it....Bob guild

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
final guess - few dupers did their dirty stuff and xferred it to asian shards. so all affected shards investigated, all details top secret.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It will be up when it`s up. I am sure the exhausted team is as eager to get it done as we are. Yeah - I am terribly dissapointed but theres nothing I can do about it so I have put on my cloak of patience, browsed vendor packs on Atlantic and been to Ter Mur and died in interesting places on TC.

B

Bonesmasher

We realy need more BOBS Pls come at Atl see us at brit bank

K

Kiminality

So, I did a little rough maths, and it seems that if Europa isn't up by a little past midnight, it will have been down for as long as it's been up, since the release of SA.

50% uptime ftl :<

That is, midnight UK time (21:36 now)