• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa crashed?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really hope this is not gonna mean revert :mad:
I just made a large trade with someone!

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw, i have a little feeling that this expasion born sick...

i cant even upgrade a damn account (errors, errors & errors). Now i cant even play. bahhh

i have no patience for this stuff

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and wheres the damn information!!!

why there is no information about this????:mad:

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They prolly will tell ppl that Europa is down when the server will be up again.... in about a week from now, i guess....

Y

yorky

Down again? I just logged in for my daily 14 hours gaming session too ..... not on! :D

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and wheres the damn information!!!

why there is no information about this????:mad:
Because there never is. Which to me suggests -

a. They dont know.

b. They do know but dont care to let us know.

In either case it just goes to prove that for us 'Customer Service' is a contradiction in terms.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Customer Service" is an oxymoron.......

just like "Military Inteligence"

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well, at least I was only in Jhelom pens shearing sheep.

Yet again I find myself wondering when EA are going to get their little heads around the fact that when you run a multi national, multi time zone game you need to run, at the very, very, least, multi time zone support. Cos I for one am sick of having to wait for America to wake up and fix the damn problem :wall:

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lucky one! I finally got my upgrade codes this morning, apllied and logged in to fetch my nice gifts. Yeah, 6 tokens! 5 mins later server crashed, back in game tokens gone (small time warp). Tried entering the code again: "code have been used already". F%$§! :cursing:

What shall I do? I was so happy as I finally got my codes... Sometimes I hate that game!

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lucky one! I finally got my upgrade codes this morning, apllied and logged in to fetch my nice gifts. Yeah, 6 tokens! 5 mins later server crashed, back in game tokens gone (small time warp). Tried entering the code again: "code have been used already". F%$§! :cursing:

What shall I do? I was so happy as I finally got my codes... Sometimes I hate that game!
Speak to customer support I guess. Sorry to hear that though.

C

Coppelia

Contact the support as quickly as you can. The server that checks if codes are used or not hasn't been reverted, so you lost your items. I hope they'll do something.

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contact the support as quickly as you can. The server that checks if codes are used or not hasn't been reverted, so you lost your items. I hope they'll do something.
Done. Guess I have to wait until our americans get out of bed. :mad:

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yet again I find myself wondering when EA are going to get their little heads around the fact that when you run a multi national, multi time zone game you need to run, at the very, very, least, multi time zone support. Cos I for one am sick of having to wait for America to wake up and fix the damn problem :wall:

My thoughts exactly...

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dont think you have to wait for America to wake up, I think you have to wait for the engineer to. I think it can only be one considering the the length of time it takes to resolve these issues. All that worries me is if he is also the GM.

G

GilliamUO

4 days back in game after 4 years away, its like im playing back in 1999 again with downtimes as part and parcel of the game. Shame really had some great smith gains this morning ( was up at 5am and play for 3 hours before i went to work) bet i lose all that to a time warp.
But it Always been the same they post patch/upgrade then spend the next few days Fixing it. :(

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Common i went home from work 3-4 four ours before my shift normaly ends to play the new expansion. And the server is down :(

fu you EA :pancakes:

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 days back in game after 4 years away, its like im playing back in 1999 again with downtimes as part and parcel of the game. Shame really had some great smith gains this morning ( was up at 5am and play for 3 hours before i went to work) bet i lose all that to a time warp.
But it Always been the same they post patch/upgrade then spend the next few days Fixing it. :(
I dont think (And certainly dont hope) so... the few times it has come up, the timewarp has only been a few minutes.
If it goes up to several hours I might end up loosing alot on a deal I made this morning!

W

wee papa smurf

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE These things are sent to try us! *bloodshot eyes and drool" :cursing: :cursing:

Y

yorky

Ditto but I've been away since 2001, 3 hours and not a single word? Is this considered normal?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooooo!

What did you folks do to our poor server!

Sneaking back home a bit early, and our beloved shard is down? Oh noes :(

N

NilByMouth

Ditto but I've been away since 2001, 3 hours and not a single word? Is this considered normal?
The server just can't handle this many noobs .... :(

(I've just returned after a 9 year absence.)

G

GilliamUO

Still down ?? were do you look for a link to server staus now ??

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn,

this means I can stay at work for awhile more instead of running home and GM imbuing.

Regards
The Scandinavian

C

Calis M^N

i cant belive there has been no communitcation regarding this!
i bet it if was atlantic! we would 2 notices about it by now!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant belive there has been no communitcation regarding this!
!
If you look on the UO page at 'Customer Service' where updates could sometimes be found, would it surprise you to know that the last entry was on 12th Jan 2009?.

No?.

Didnt surprise me either.

C

Calis M^N

If you look on the UO page at 'Customer Service' where updates could sometimes be found, would it surprise you to know that the last entry was on 12th Jan 2009?.

No?.

Didnt surprise me either.
hehe... not it doesnt!
i mean its got to be give or take 9am there... maybe 8:30.. what time do people go to work in the usa?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People work in the USA?

Won't help anyway.......Europa server is in London

:twak: