• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Auction : Bovine Madness !

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everybody!

I don't think this forum has a calendar yet, so I decided to just start a new thread instead.
I would like to let you all know that Europa Auction is hosting it's regular Bovine Madness event, this wednesday right after the auction.
This should be at around 9PM CET.

If you've never been to the BM-event and would like to get an idea of what exactly it is, check out a report from one of our previous runs here.

Some keywords: Cows... Cows and... Cows!

Hope to see as many of you out there as possible!

On a sidenote: if you would like to submit items for this week's auction, you can contact me (ICQ 38970131) or Escaflowne (ICQ 136016357). We take no commission on your items :)

For more info & our itemlist for this week, only one address : http://www.europa-auction.com

G

Geoffrey Blake

After the auction on wednesday the 18th of June, EA&A will be running our first Grand Sosarian Horse race. The prize for first place will be 5 Million Gold, so get your best jockey in training and ready to win!

Details of the track will be provided on the night. Turn up early and grab yourself a bargain at our legendary auction! The race will take place right after the last item, so expect to be ready to ride by about 9PM CET.

We hope to see you there!