• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EU Beta Farce

P

Penti

Any other EU players getting pi**ed off with the complete farce that is EU beta for TOR?

We keep getting teased with statements about how EU invites are imminent. Now I hear that not only is this weekends beta weekend not happening, but next weekends is in doubt to. This is allegedly due to client problems or somesuch?

Well, having been teased that EU invites were coming out this week I guess that aint gonna happen again if there's no version to test.

We also face the possibility of not getting EU release at the same time as US release...

Think I'm gonna have some scathing questions for the Bioware guys at Expo this month.