• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ETA on Publish 55

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MissMelon

hopefuly soon! looking forward to new plants :D.. yeh im bored and sad ok. lol

K

Katlene

Pfft you arnt the only one!! if i get the chance to log in today im going to be making sure i have a nice supply of plant bowls & dirt. Might even take my pally out and harvest some fertile dirt off some earth eles!! I WANT HEDGES

K

Katlene

Just spotted this over on UOhall

Publish 55 to All Shards
Jeremy Dalberg
09 Sep 2008 17:20:45

Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance (for the Japanese shards, we just missed them - it'll get published there during tomorrow's maintenance.)

To see the full Publish 55 notes, clicky this! http://update.uo.com/design_595.html

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our maintenance is at ~5am server time (Sydney, AEST/DST) each and every morning.

V

von Beck

I managed to get seeds from Titans, Wisps, Juka Mages, Serpentine Dragons, Kappa, Tsuki Wolves and Mummies this morning. Was a little late for work tho!

A

Amathist of PoC

I saw a grouped list on stratics that I wrote down and it was like this

Group 1
Dryad
Titan
Kappa

Group 2
Wisp
Antlion
Tsuki Wolf

Group 3
Mummy
Hiryu
Serpentine Dragon

Group 4
Terathon
Plague Beast
Juka Mage

So far I have noticed that the Parculiar seeds drop more often then the fragrant seeds...so far I have planted 5 parculiar and 1 fragrant. I am hoping for alot more by the end of the day. Mine have all been collected off mummy's so far.

V

von Beck

Yeah that list was just someone's speculation on the monster groupings. No one will know what the groups are until the first seeds sprout in a week's time.

M

MissMelon

omg thanks guys!! *runs and gets don juan*

seeds here i come :D

A

Amathist of PoC

I went a hunting antlions today and they are quiet the little resource center really - Fertile Dirt, Gold, Ore, Bones and seeds....still finding that the fragrant drop alot less then the peculiar seeds.

K

Katlene

i read that there is also a new quest. starts at the kitchen in castle british. runs alone the lines of pepta bismol n the item you get once used causes you to be extreamly hungry

F

Fink

i read that there is also a new quest. starts at the kitchen in castle british. runs alone the lines of pepta bismol n the item you get once used causes you to be extreamly hungry
I can hear the cries of nerf already...

*edit* quest's broken by the look of it. You bring her ginger and berries, she asks for bottles.

K

Katlene

oh bugga! i havnt had the chance to get in much and have a go at the new stuff, hell i was in bed before 9 last night i was that exhausted.
Hopefully i can have some fun today though.
Looks like the quest will have to wait. Did you send a bug report in fink?

T

Teeshy

From a post I read yesterday, she wasn't meant to be there yet to give the quest - they may've changed something to make it not do-able yet?

K

Katlene

WOW. hahaha they got something out BEFORE it was meant to?

*faints*

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That no guards glitch yesty was awesome. Me and Ulrica Von Beck were guard bashing :) Pity they had nothing to loot :(

M

mystical vixen

I did the quest at the castle it causes for u to gather 1 fresh ginger and 2 tribel berries and return them to the castle, pepta gives u a red bottle looks almost like the hair dying bottle. each bottle has 10 uses. it makes u extremely hungry so this is great for needing bowls empty to do other things with other than food in them.

F

Fink

this is great for needing bowls empty to do other things with
Three years and they still haven't put the required (for cooking) empty bowls on npc vendors? I see pewter bowls on innkeepers, are there any that stock the wooden ones?