• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

essence of battle

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
i'm confused about this ring because i have made this exact imbuing combo with HCI and DCI to the base ring.

Somehow i can't replicate it now, but i see that vendor search has the combo i was able to make before.

I did it HCI first once and then DCI first and both ended up overweight.

I had no issues doing both HCI and DCI at max the first time, any know what i am doing wrong?

1606881649763.png

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you see is correct. Double check your other one. It has to have something lower than you're showing here or it was looted.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
1606882822028.png

No clue why it works now. I added it up and it is definitely 552 weight, but it will sometimes add up to 492 for no explicable reason.
Great ring for jamming in stats if you have a bracelet with SSI and maybe rangers cloak or ssi eppy

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 114248

No clue why it works now. I added it up and it is definitely 552 weight, but it will sometimes add up to 492 for no explicable reason.
Great ring for jamming in stats if you have a bracelet with SSI and maybe rangers cloak or ssi eppy
Interesting... Did you change imbue order or anything? Using kunckleheads, you shouldn't be able to make this.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checking out vendor search right now, there's definitely something strange with them. Some are imbued up to 55% damage increase!

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
There are only 2 ways to make this, add hci and then dci. I did it once each way and failed.

Then the third one worked. Only thing I did differently was craft the third one fresh and immediately imbue. The other two were in a box from earlier, maybe it is some weird thing that works only if it doesn't leave your bag?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Checking out vendor search right now, there's definitely something strange with them. Some are imbued up to 55% damage increase!
The 55 damage counts as 2 mods. It has a base of 30 and for some reason imbue 25 on top counts as another mod instead of overwriting the existing 30.

This is an interesting ring indeed. I'm glad I bought the recipe, it can enable some pretty cool suit builds. I used it because I wanted 60 total damage from ring and bracelet and this somehow fit a weird amount of stats for an imbued ring

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 55 damage counts as 2 mods. It has a base of 30 and for some reason imbue 25 on top counts as another mod instead of overwriting the existing 30.

This is an interesting ring indeed. I'm glad I bought the recipe, it can enable some pretty cool suit builds. I used it because I wanted 60 total damage from ring and bracelet and this somehow fit a weird amount of stats for an imbued ring
There's a few with: 2 Dex, 1 Str, 15 HCI, 8 LMC, 55 DI

I wonder if all craftable jewels are like this and more importantly, how long til this is fixed.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Doesn't seem to be game breaking and I bet it has been around for a while. If it also had swing speed it would be too good, but as is doesn't seem to be overpowered.

Would be nice if crafted jewels got some love anyway. Probably telling that no one seems to care about these and they sit there cheap on vendor search with no buyers.