• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[ESO Stratics] Elder Scrolls Online – Treasure Maps Explained!

ESO Stratics

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Elder Scrolls Online – Treasure Maps Explained!
By SpartanChris

Treasure maps are located all over the world of ESO. They can be found within chest or even after a mob has died. Today our Jesters take a look at the best way to use these maps! Hope you all enjoy and please share! - Chris

Read the full story . . .

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additionally there are treasure maps included in the pre-order bonus.

In the beta, I wasnt able to locate any of my found maps. Sooner or later after the final release there will be explained lists in the internet, which will make locating those maps way easier. Unless they are fully overpriced I wouldnt expect anyone to sell such maps.

Last edited:

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a few but couldn't ever find the location based on the picture on the map. Pretty tough if you don't have a photo-graphic mind whilst playing games.

TQQdles™

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually you can put the treasure map into one of the quickslots .... helps a bit. :)