• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Equip item Action Issue

Zeke

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco I'm having issues with editing the Equip Item Actions in Macros.. If I clear the action, it "appears" to clear it and when I click on Add Equipped nothing happens. If I click ok and edit it again, my previous gear is displayed even though I clicked clear and ok. This is also happening on new actions I create, the Add Equipped button is not functioning. I have this issue on the 3 characters I tried on 2 different accounts. This was working fine till your last patch. Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco I'm having issues with editing the Equip Item Actions in Macros.. If I clear the action, it "appears" to clear it and when I click on Add Equipped nothing happens. If I click ok and edit it again, my previous gear is displayed even though I clicked clear and ok. This is also happening on new actions I create, the Add Equipped button is not functioning. I have this issue on the 3 characters I tried on 2 different accounts. This was working fine till your last patch. Thanks
try now

Zeke

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fixed. Thanks Pinco for the quick response...