• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EPIC Splintering Large Battle Axe

Lucius1997

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have recently pulled a large battle axe with amazing props. This is THE splintering weapon you have been looking for.

http://i40.***********/14kw22q.jpg

Lower Req - need less strength
Battle lust
stam leech 50
splintering 15

Repairable, non-cursed, not-brittle... in short, no negation! hell, use an item bless on this thing after you fix it up!

TAKING OFFERS IN the General "UO Trade" THREAD
Click Here to Place Your Offer!

Wanted to post here for increased visibility, and because the item resides on Chessy.
Thanks for looking!!

Lucius1997

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that is true, but Splintering will activate passively, so both are an option on this weapon. I'm not sure if bleed/splinter stack, but either way I don't think it detracts from the value. The added battle lust (in addition to Whirlwind special) is another nice pairing if you think about it. Battle lust is capped at 45% DI for pvp, but this thing obviously will have multiple possible uses. Someone with a little bit of vision should find this weapon rather enticing...