• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Epic Fights

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to everyone that participated in that ridiculously huge yew fight tonight I died a bunch and had an awesome time. Great fights guys, no **** talk, no drama. I love Pacific.

S

SUPRsalad

um yeah, no **** talk, but *ahem* solid win for supr.. i'm pretty sure i won't get much grief for that..

G

Gellor

Pretty good fight. But if someone picked up some 10 lrc legs off Fallen Star, I'd appreciate a return.

S

SUPRsalad

oh bummer gel, hope you get them back, if not, im sure i can work something up for you.

on a side note:

DO WE NOT HAVE THE BEST PVP SHARD EVER????????????????? COME ON!!

G

Gellor

It isn't really a huge deal... they were mostly garbage. But they did fill his suit nicely.

OTOH, his suit and template are going to change ;)

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DO WE NOT HAVE THE BEST PVP SHARD EVER????????????????? COME ON!!
I'd like to see any west coast shard hold a candle to Pacific. Where else do you get four guilds fighting all at once with solid numbers? I saw about 30 different heads in yew tonight.

Yeah ATL and GL may have a ton of people too but I bet pound for pound, player for player, Pacific is where it's at when it comes to skill, sportsmanship (there are of course a few exceptions) and general guild competitiveness.

E

Eyes of Origin

You guys are right, last nights fight in Yew were pretty awesome. I stayed in the shadows to avoid being a casualty, but saw plenty of action. I lost track of how many people were there. It was crazy though, thats for sure.

S

SUPRsalad

You know its good when you die and you don't really care. I died on Steve Zissou, and remember thinking 'nothin anyone can do about this.. sometimes, a mofo just gets dropped'..

I was back on jubei in less than 2 min, where I stayed for the remainder of the night.. God i love being a mage...

S

SUPRsalad

admit it, you need at least equal numbers to fight us.. Just admit it.. Its no big deal. . just say the words..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at times maybe, not all the time it really depends if we are really on our game and if someone is slipping then it really goes bad

but 75% of the fights we have with SUPR we are outnumberd about 2-1 maybe a little bit less on hte supr side and we win a good 65% of the fights we have with you

you cannot lie.

S

SUPRsalad

I never lie. I have no problem admitting that GOO is a LEGIT clan of top-notch players.. You guys are truly worthy adversaries.. The fact that we win around 40-45% of the fights with you guys, is something me and my ragged company are actually quite proud of. Its been a blast.

I've always wanted a 1v1 with aires tho, and have never gotten it. He is, after-all, the GOOey version of myself ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend and I logged in to check Pac action at the gate every hour or so until about 12:30 a.m. CST and didn't see any of these epic fights. When do you guys usually get those big fights started? Sounds like a lot of fun.

E

Eyes of Origin

Part of the problem is you have to get away from the gate to find them. This one started at the Abbey... went all the way northwest to the water... down to the Yew crypts... Went on for a good 2-3hours.
This was probably the second fight in a week that went on that long.
Hard to say when they start, its not planned, but the last two started between 8-10 mtn time, roughly.

G

Gellor

Lynk, one problem you have is right now Thanksgiving holidays started. So while a lot of kiddies are getting free time, just as many adults are hauling them off to travel.

But as mentioned, the large battles just happen.

Sometimes it is just a matter of starting off a small brawl at a random bank and then all hell breaks lose as reinforcements come.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i frequently icq leaders from other guilds to try to get **** going sometimes...usually you can get a fight if you let people know your in despise or something..

otherwise its just a roll of the dice going to yew..one day there is tons of people and the next there is noone

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ICQ is 270541075. If there are ever any 3 or 4 way fights someone shoot me an ICQ. There are only 2 of us on Pac atm but we pack a wallop and are a pain in the ass for sure.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fights that have been going on this past week were nuts...
The night FME.SON vs. Goo vs. THC/SUPR was just insane..
There was atleast 35+ players grinding each other to the pulp.

Was a mad mad mad fight. I give props to every crew out there that's been fighting everyday. Only people I can give :thumbdown: down to is T they haven't been showing their little faces around this whole week.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more like this whole month lol
Yeah , kind of patchy this past month. Imbuing kicked my ass , had to revamp templates and suits. This week I've been grinding it on the field everyday haha.

:pancakes: It's good to be back!