• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Environment Sounds!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone of you go to the Blighted Grove dungeon using the Enhanced Client yet? If not, I recommend to do so! The environment sounds there are GREAT. It really sucks you into the atmosphere of this place. I wish all environment sounds were of such a quality.

However, the sound system still is very bugged. Some environment sounds are hardly audible (forest, ocean etc.), some suddenly stop playing for good, others start to loop infinitely (war mode music). Also, an option to adjust the volume of environment sounds is missing. :(

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did anyone of you go to the Blighted Grove dungeon using the Enhanced Client yet? If not, I recommend to do so! The environment sounds there are GREAT. It really sucks you into the atmosphere of this place. I wish all environment sounds were of such a quality.

However, the sound system still is very bugged. Some environment sounds are hardly audible (forest, ocean etc.), some suddenly stop playing for good, others start to loop infinitely (war mode music). Also, an option to adjust the volume of environment sounds is missing. :(
AGREED WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I believe "environment sounds" are a music track that is played in specific locations, so the Music volume should affect them... I could be wrong though