• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Entire township and contents NW luna (Atlantic)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This is just a price check

Eight (8) houses and their contents

Attachments

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Nope, totally not allowed to sell! :)

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hugs and thank you for your posts-there are so many issues in both real life and game play that made my decision to leave- over the course of the next several weeks I will place vendors/auction safes and take info on potential buyers of the homes. Take care

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
take care and thanks for everything you have done. at the end of the day this is just a game, and when a game is no longer fun then there is no reason to play anymore. i have quit a few different times since starting and nostalgia keeps bringing me back a few yrs later. just keep your icq going so you can chat with your pixel-peeps :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all these posts and not one person answered her question. Could someone give an estimate? I am just curious to see lol.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you go right ahead =) (waits to see who does a number first lol)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it would have to be broken apart. I think it might be too big of an undertaking to get 8 accounts together to buy it whole

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think it would have to be broken apart. I think it might be too big of an undertaking to get 8 accounts together to buy it whole
I tried the easy way out restless- but now im buried under tons and tons of crap organizing, sorting, and placing on vendors-its a good reason for those of you hoarding stuffs. Throw it out or Leaving UO.jpg

Sell it right away-this is one house-I am gona need therapy