• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entertainers

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 2 Devs working on the Entertainer update. Hjal is taking the Artiste side and Neomosh is taking the Drama side.

Artiste is non-combatant and Drama is the combatant side.

So far I am liking the Artiste changes that Hjal is thinking about as shown below.

The infamous spam trooper has been told to calm down and stop being a git. The chance of the spam trooper appearing has been reduced to 1/20th of what you're currently seeing on live. I decided to keep a small chance of him showing up. If he continues to be an annoyance, we can send him to the morgue instead.

Improved the feedback messages during inspiration. Instead of the '+14 Minutes' message the entertainer will now see <Audience Name>'s duration: 1 hour, 24 minutes. The player watching or listing will see 'Inspiration Duration: 1 hour, 24 minutes'. When the max duration has been reached, the message will now also include the name of the player watching and the total time.

All of the crafting related buffs have been folded into a single buff option called 'Crafting Assembly'. This buff will provide the assembly buff for all crafting types. This will now also include Assembly bonuses for light saber crafting and cybernetic crafting.

I'm currently working on fixing the issue where a player would get caught in an invalid state if he was more than 8m away when accepting an inspiration.

That's it for now. As mentioned earlier. There will be more stuff coming; I just don't want to start talking about changes until I'm confident that we'll be able to follow through.

Now for the Drama side, here is what Neomosh has posted:

- Allow use of all melee weapons with Expertise abilities

- A tier 2 Expertise Heal ability

- Focused Control – Tier 3 melee action cost reduction – 4 points for up to 12% reduction

- Conditioned Vessel working with all melee weapons

- Unhealthy Fixation working as a true stun (like Pistol Whip) 1 second stun which can be increased to 4 seconds with the Allure expertise

- Unlink Project Will with Sweeping Pirouette

- Folded Inward 1k innate armor at Tier 2 for 4 points

- Thought as Action 1k innate armor at Tier 3 for 4 points which is linked to Folded Inward

- GCW Banner which grants a 2% dodge chance

- A Heroic Jewelry set for combat entertainers

Feedback on these suggestions would be very welcome. In addition we’re looking at the defensive bonuses from several of the entertainer abilities:

- Emotional Prescience

- Void Dance

- Annulling

- Thrill

- To The Hilt

All of these abilities were based and balanced on Glancing Blow stopping most of the incoming damage instead of the current functionality. In order to make these abilities more viable we’d like feedback on what changes you would like to see.