• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhancing a club.

G

I want to enhance a club I got from Lady M; but it tells me I can't enhance it with carpentry. I know you can have enhanced clubs, but do you have to craft them from a runic?

Thanks.

I

imported_Pasquinade

If the club is facing left you cannot enhance it. Only the right facing ones can be enhanced. I discovered this with my carpenter.

G

Setneffa I posted here to get a response. The speciality forums get little to no views compared to U Hall.

And thanks, that's really bizzare. What determines what direction it faces.

I

imported_Coppelia

<blockquote><hr>

If the club is facing left you cannot enhance it. Only the right facing ones can be enhanced. I discovered this with my carpenter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm that would make a great line for The Noob Comics.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

We have the same problem, such a shame the left ones are problematic...

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Bleak @Mesanna

Is there a work around for this issue? Seems a bit odd that left facing clubs cannot be enhanced. How can we get the club to re-direct positioning OR can we address this obvious issue?