• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"enhanced"? yea right....

Yamantaka

Visitor
how is this "enhanced" client still so terrible after 15 years or as long as its been ...
lots of problems with the mouse and keyboard..

client wont take a pw unless i hit minimize window first cant do it in full screen.
when trying to deal with anything in a cluttered bag its maddening.. every time you try to select something it selects whatever the **** is underneath it...

ffs
so i reinstall classic and uoassist. again.
i really like the ability to adjust screen all the way out, and not use a 3rd party assist, but ill lose my mind first.
uninstalling for 3rd time. Im done.

/flame on ive been gone for years and years i guess some things never change.
before you question my cpu,gpu,ram, etc.. i can play any other new game just fine. Was the same way years ago so ifigured forget it till its "updated" hahaha w/e

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
how is this "enhanced" client still so terrible after 15 years or as long as its been ...

client wont take a pw unless i hit minimize window first cant do it in full screen.
when trying to deal with anything in a cluttered bag its maddening.. every time you try to select something it selects whatever the **** is underneath it...

ffs
i really like the ability to adjust screen all the way out, and not use a 3rd party assist, but ill lose my mind first.

before you question my cpu,gpu,ram, etc.. i can play any other new game just fine. Was the same way years ago so ifigured forget it till its "updated" hahaha w/e
Change from classic backpack in settings no more mess

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

ffs

Leadership has pretty much abandoned it. Nobody on the team uses it permanently and it simply shows.

The community developed their own open source "enhanced client" and frankly it's seems more fun than @Kyronix acting like he never heard of ghost mobs.

Last edited:

Yamantaka

Visitor
I had already done that. (switching to legacy) worked on some stuff. a few of the effects are cool but i honestly like the classic better. looks like a 3rd grader built those toons on enhanced.
ill shut up right there cuz it just gets mean if i talk about anything else.. lol glad to be back ive seen 8 people and 2 of them killed me. haha