• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Resource icon

Tools Enhanced Client

cynnir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I downloaded this and on the patcher it has a pretty ominous message about how it is basically dying. Are there any updates on this? As it is, I am getting back into the game and I think I will prefer playing on EC for most things, but I do not want to get used to an addon that will be dead in a month.

ARRONS169

Visitor
I have not heard about the enhanced client declining. I have been playing for about 17 years, I played the enhanced client for awhile when it first came out. I enjoyed many of the features, but I returned to the original and have been playing it since. I will need to check out the enhanced client and talk to guild members who still play on that client. I would imagine I will have a lot of updates to perform. Maybe i will load it before going to work. Hehe.