• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced client and UOcartographer

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need Pinco UI and there is an option in settings to enable carto mod.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Devs decided to not include it in the official UI. It's basically 10 lines of UI code. But the prefer to make the game experience the least pleassure they can.

Vania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've followed all the steps and I've looked everywhere I can. I have the map up and its working now but I always seem to be in Lord British Castle. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure out what. Help?

Thanks!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've followed all the steps and I've looked everywhere I can. I have the map up and its working now but I always seem to be in Lord British Castle. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure out what. Help?
Are you using Pinco UO or just the standard EC?

Vania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Are you using Pinco UO or just the standard EC?
I downloaded Pinco and installed it and watched the video how to install it all with and not sure what I've done wrong. <____ I think I've figured that out :)

Next: The facet's wont change. I can select a different facet and see the map change; yet it's always on Trammel and I don't really move.

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a setting in the User Settings/Options that you have to check. Make sure that you have set Carto to Center on Me (Ctl C). I always have to start Carto 1st, then start the game to get it to work and if I switch chars than I need to exit the game and restart it. Also check the Carto Options:
upload_2015-6-2_12-1-58.png

Vania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That looks like mine and I double checked the path, made sure both are checked, I did the center on me and started it first before logging in and it still shows me in Lord Brit Castle, or if I try to change facet's the map changes but it doesn't show me where I should be and the facet still shows trammel as checked.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you put an checkmark in the User Settings/Options:
upload_2015-6-2_21-24-41.png