• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Enhance potions bonus for Alchemy

C

Chaosy

I know the EP bonus for alchemy is 10 EP per 33 points (30 total at GM alchemy), but does anyone know if the scale is linear? In other words, do I get 12 EP at 41 alchemy, 15 EP bonus at 50 alchemy, etc etc? Or is it a set 10 for ever 33 pts? Thanks.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the EP bonus for alchemy is 10 EP per 33 points (30 total at GM alchemy), but does anyone know if the scale is linear? In other words, do I get 12 EP at 41 alchemy, 15 EP bonus at 50 alchemy, etc etc? Or is it a set 10 for ever 33 pts? Thanks.
I don't know much at all about this, but i suspect that it works the same way inscription works. So to answer your question, i think it is set 10 for every 33 points.

S

Sir Kenga

You can test it yourself very easy. Take Gr Agility potions, with 0 alchemy and no EP items it will boost your dex by 20. Train at npc alchemy to 17%, test with potions, record. If it work you will get dex boost of 21, then assume that 17% is giving 5% EP. Quite interesting, can anyone test and tell us results?

C

Chaosy

Just tried it, no difference between 0 vs. any amount of skill you can buy up.