• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

English speaking guild

• Thread starter Voodoo990
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imationx

looking for one too... if you don't mind, maybe we could create one. have a leg mage and gm tailor.

V

Voodoo990

hey imationx, thats great!! Are you on Sakura? I'll PM you my icq ;)

M

Maj

I have a necro, mage spell weaver on Sakura. Don't play there much anymore, but every once in awhile I run into fire to hand out my insurance money to wichever bokuto ninja mage that happens to be there >.<

My template was made for doom, but thinking about changing to PvP temp...not really sure yet if I can devote much time to the shard.

What are you guys lookign to do? PvP, PvM bosses or both?

V

Voodoo990

Hey Maj,

Yea, we're just a bunch of really laid back pvm'er, we did pvp on Oceania but kind of grew out of it (as well as ping issues on Japanese shard for the guys still back in the states). So now we like Doom a lot, ish/toko spawns and bosses is about it for us now.

I

imationx

Great, my main is Nixon, tamer/archer. I just started about 2 months ago, though i have played for 2 years back in 98. I still have alot to learn. What's your main's nick? These days i'm online pretty often. =)

M

Maj

Hey Maj,

Yea, we're just a bunch of really laid back pvm'er, we did pvp on Oceania but kind of grew out of it (as well as ping issues on Japanese shard for the guys still back in the states). So now we like Doom a lot, ish/toko spawns and bosses is about it for us now.
I'm down with that if you could use another player. My Sakura char is built for PVM but stopped playing Sakura when my friend quit ot play another game. I'd like to join if the offer is open. I'm just returning from a 3 year break so might be a little behind on the tatctics of taking down bosses and what not, but I'm a quick learner.

Does your guild use vent? That would be cool cuz i really hate typing in game ^.^

V

Voodoo990

Hey Maj, we have a Teamspeak server, we hate typing too ;) . Sent you pm with icq info.

M

MountainBreeze

hello making a necro/mage and also a champ killer atm also.. hit me up

S

STORMCROW22

Hello, I play on arirang & Balhea. Leaving arirang looking for something
another group to play with as well. Can GM a necro/mage in a giffy for champs.