• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ENDED

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Slick bid @9:09 for #10, just barely in the time frame. However, due to internet delays I may have been a minute or so behind in updating that resulting in <10 for you to respond to it. (plus it was directly to the main thread)
If you wish to place a bid, you may do so now to be fair he will have 10 minutes to respond. (he is afk at the moment, but will return shortly).

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It took me a minute to talk to slick, but he isn't bidding any more on #10. You won that. Almost all auctions have ended now.
Best Friend has bid 335 on #6 a few minutes ago, I didnt see your 325 at first got lost in the text.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
taking me to the poor house 325 mill on 6.
I didn't see this as we were just talking about 10. Best Friend is in for 335m on #6. You have 10 minutes as soon as you read this! hehe ;)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know what Mint... I am out on all my bids.. this ICQ bidding has screwed me twice according to the ten minute timers I have seen. I won item 6 and 10 and you came back and said I didn't.. I may not be known as one of the UO Billionares but I have always posted good bids and paid up. ******** excuses for the UO billionaires.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@BBear - I am typing/updating as fast as I can. You won #10, I never said you didnt. I updated [Ended] on #10, but then corrected right after. You did win that. #6 is still valid for you to bid on. You also won #2 without dispute. Currently 335m for #6 from @Best Friend to you. You can still bid on this.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
114 Posts, 30+ ICQ Messages, 10 In-Game bids...and everyone wants to bid at 9:59 of their 10 minutes or bid 1m at a time, so obviously there is some wiggle room of delay up to 1-5 minutes in order to update the main thread.
If I get a bid @ 9:59 of the 10:00, then I gatta type it into the main thread, and if someone is talking to me (like you were, it caused a few more delays when we talk about #10, while the clock ticks on #6). The 2nd page converted to a 3rd page when you posted your 325m on #6, which I missed, but I updated @the ~10-11 minute mark from Best Friend's bid of 335m.

@BBear I am just trying to get everyone the items they enjoy in the game, and I will think again in the future before allowing ICQ bids, and possibly adjusting 1m minimums up to 10m minimums. I am sorry to have lost your bids, but I literally couldnt of managed it any better or faster other than what I did and how I notated it along the way. :sad4:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mint... I am very frustrated on how this auction ended but I am uncomfortable not paying up on a bid, I can't help the way I am made. I would rather not pay the 75 mill for the item I won because I feel I should have won the other two items but I will honor the bid. ICQ me 167103844 if you want.

Best Friend.. My cap was 400 mill for #6. Hit me up if you want to sell it.