• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] **ENDED** Auction odd name clothing and semi-rare hue bolts of clothing

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

***EDIT***
Turning this into an auction for the relevant items.

Auction will end Friday 23/12, 20:00 CET.
10 min rule applies.

Both items on Atlantic. Payment can be Atlantic or Europa.

Robe #1
Name Santas Elf [Min] (Can you get your guild tag as crafters mark?)
Hue: 1266
Highest bid:
Alexander of ATL. - 15m
Archnight - 25m - Winner

1671364906200.png

Robe #2
name RpgTradespot.com (Could not replicate this name when I tried on TC).
HUE: 1168
Highest bid:
Alexander of ATL. - 15m
Archnight - 25m - Winner

1671364843410.png

Bolts of cloth
1671378662993.png
HUE 1262 / "Checkered" pattern / 1 bolt
Highest bid:
No bid

HUE 1273 / 3 bolts
Highest bid:
No bid

HUE 1266 / 2 bolts
Highest bid:
No bid

HUE 1445 / 2 bolts
Highest bid:
No bid

HUE 2406 / 300 bolts
Highest bid:
No bid

**OLD POST**
Trying to do some christmas cleaning and stumbled on a few items that I am not sure can be replicated.
Would like to know if anyone has any info them, or can confirm if they are rares, and if so a price check on them.

1671364856517.png

Robe #1
Name Santas Elf [Min] (Can you get your guild tag as crafters mark?)
Hue: 1266
1671364906200.png

Robe #2
name RpgTradespot.com (Could not replicate this name when I tried on TC).
HUE: 1168
1671364843410.png

Doublet
No special name or makers mark.
Hue: 1157 (doesnt seem to be replicated?)
1671365072683.png

bag
No Special name but hue is: 1286 (Doesnt seem like a hue that can be replicated)
1671364958289.png

Also found some bolt of clothes in different hues, are any of these hues 'special' or are they all ready to cut up for bandages?
HUE 1404
HUE 1262
HUE 1273
HUE 1266
HUE 1445
HUE 2406
1671378662993.png

Any info would be much appricated,

Last edited:

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect that Santas Elf had the guild tag in the name, rather than the guild tag showing on the maker's mark, but both brackets and periods seem to be invalid names by today's rules. Doublet color 1157 is made with Tailor BOD reward cloth, so nothing special.
For the bolts:
1404 I don't think this is special in any way
1262 Slime dyed cloth - comes from an event in 2009, but lots around so only mildly valuable.
1273 Slime dyed cloth - same as above
1266 Invulnerability Blue - Slime dyed, but also this color is also obtained as a top tier hue from Tailor BOD rewards
1445 "Zog" cloth. Still obtainable in game. My favorite color and I have tons of the cloth, but no bolts, so would buy as a deco item if you are interested in selling
2406 "Shadow" Same as the Tokuno dye color. I'm not sure on the source of this - it may be obtainable in game, or by cutting up Tokuno dyed items. Likely also a little bit rare in bolt form.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1.The Santas Elf robe isn't a guild tag, it's a faction tag for Minax. You can find various pc's like this around with similar tags SL, TB, etc....
2.Back when EC came out, I believe you could have longer character names if you copy pasted them in... someone may correct me which is fine but I think that's where the .com name is from
3. The doublet is just a non exe doublet that is made from the bod reward cloth hue 1157.
4. bag from claiming a token, I don't remember which one.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.The Santas Elf robe isn't a guild tag, it's a faction tag for Minax. You can find various pc's like this around with similar tags SL, TB, etc....
2.Back when EC came out, I believe you could have longer character names if you copy pasted them in... someone may correct me which is fine but I think that's where the .com name is from
3. The doublet is just a non exe doublet that is made from the bod reward cloth hue 1157.
4. bag from claiming a token, I don't remember which one.
agree but i think the .com one is older than EC. like supsoc has a very old character Supsoc.Inc

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for all the replies, some very useful insights.

I have no real need for any of these items, so will turn this thread into an auction open for bids on any of the above items. Anyone who has reached out to me through DM please post your offer in this thread, or write me if you'd like the offer to be anomynous.