• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Ended -- 2

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brokering - Black Beard - from [BLACK] guild. ----------------- [PART 2/2] --------------------------

Atlantic Shard. Atlantic Gold Only. Delivery on Atlantic by secure trade window system with the owner.

In this post I'll be auctioning some rares. Most of them will have a reserve, perhaps all of them and some of them will have a buyout Price. Feel free to offer a near offer if you want to.

I made some GIFs files so its a bit more entertaining for the auction bidders.

DATES OF THE AUCTION ARE FROM NOW ON AND UNTILL MONDAY THE 13TH OF MARCH @15.00 EASTERN TIME IN THE US WHICH IS EQUAL TO 20.00 UK TIME.

Mínimum Bidding Increments:
1-50m = 5m
50-250m = 10m
250 - 1 plat = 25m
above 1 plat = 50m

My ICQ is 627988248

Ok. Let's Continue.

21. CRATE OF GOODS: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve Price: 175m.
I think @blend was selling one at his vendor for 175m a couple months ago? Correct me if im wrong.

CRATE OF GOODS.gif

22. RECOVERY PORTION: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve Price:175m

RECOVERY PORTION.gif

23. CANDLE WHOSE LIGHT GLISTENS: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve Price: 175m
I think there was one at that much some months ago in the house next to @Smoot 's.

CANDLE WHOSE LIGHT GLISTENS.gif

24. CARDS (SINGLE FAN FACING WEST): SERVER BIRTH
Cards (Single Fan Facing West) — UO Rares
Reserve: 100m

CARDS TYPE 1.gif

25. CARDS (SINGLE DECK): SERVER BIRTH
Cards (Single Deck) — UO Rares
Reserve: 100m

CARDS TYPE 2.gif

26. PART OF AN OAR: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve: 125m

PART OF AN OAR.gif

27. SOSARIAN GLOBE: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve: 350m

SOSARIAN GLOBE.gif

28. OARS FROM THE PIRATE LIFEBOARD: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com but I think its a rare piece for what I've been told.
Reserve Price: 350m

OARS FROM THE PIRATE LIFEBOARD.gif

29. A BARREL OF OOZE: Lake Superior - 2015 -1/10
A Barrel Of Ooze From Lake Superior's Sewers — UO Rares
Reserve Price: 250m

A BARREL OF OOZE.gif

30. HUMANITY FIRST BANNER (2 PIECES - BOTH TOGUETHER): Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve: 200m

HUMANITY FIRST BANNER.gif

31. SOUL SEPULCHER: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com But I think its from Baja.
Reserve: 250m

SOUL SEPULCHER.gif

32. CHAMPION OF CHESAPEAKE: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve Price: 100m

CHAMPION OF CHESAPEAKE.gif

33. BROKEN ARMAMENT: Info not found on the website ultimaonlinerares.com
Reserve Price: 300m

BROKEN ARMAMENT.gif

Thanks Everyone for your interest and happy bidding!

Regards!

Jack_UO

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ultimaonlinerares.com is a nice site but info on stuff that isnt there can be found in this site's wiki or in manti's list in the rare forum archive and reference section

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ultimaonlinerares.com is a nice site but info on stuff that isnt there can be found in this site's wiki or in manti's list in the rare forum archive and reference section
the wiki is nice for pictures, but both the wiki, and mantis list arent accurate for numbers. currently, theres no where thats really a good reference for S13 and later approximate numbers. personally i would hate to see someone new to rares collecting be deceived by the numbers listed here on stratics.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Deca is very busy and not in game much anymore. She doesn't update the site. Mainly cause there is no reason for her to waste her time now that the wiki is live.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
the wiki is nice for pictures, but both the wiki, and mantis list arent accurate for numbers. currently, theres no where thats really a good reference for S13 and later approximate numbers. personally i would hate to see someone new to rares collecting be deceived by the numbers listed here on stratics.
You're welcome to correct the wiki, but those #s are based on EM statements, player reports, and generally agree with Manticore's #s.

As for Deca's site, she's not updating it as far as I know.