• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Enchanted Apple Failing and going on CD [VIDEO]

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was actually a pain for me as I wasn't realizing what was going on. Then I tried forever to catch it on video... Finally I've caught this in several videos. The one posted below is perfect example, it happens twice in a row. Actually I started the video after it already happened once, wanted to keep the video length shorter though.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were any devs able to replicate this? Heh probably the #1 thing I hate right now

EDIT: I think I should have specified that I am using Pinco's UI.

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tested without Pinco's UI, bugged in Enhanced Client without Pinco's as well.

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was actually a pain for me as I wasn't realizing what was going on. Then I tried forever to catch it on video... Finally I've caught this in several videos. The one posted below is perfect example, it happens twice in a row. Actually I started the video after it already happened once, wanted to keep the video length shorter though.

This is an EC only issue and as you stated it is both Default UI and Pinco's UI. You are failing to remove any curse but the client applies the cooldown on the hotbar.
I have fixed this issue in the Default EC for Publish 90 but in the mean time you can resolve this issue yourself by removing the following lines within Default\Source\HotbarSystem.lua.
Within function "HotbarSystem.Update" remove:

elseif(objectType == 12248 and hue == 1160) then -- ENCHANTED APPLE
if( HotbarSystem.ObjectSlots[id] == nil ) then
HotbarSystem.ObjectSlots[id] = {}
end
HotbarSystem.UpdateCooldownSlot(curElement, HotbarSystem.AppleDelayTime, 30)

Thanks for the video and would like to point out that there is another effect and sound that is played when you successfully remove a curse :)