• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Empire Of The Fallen Lords Wants You

• Thread starter Just Here Now
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Just Here Now

FL a red guilld on pacific is now recruiting. what we have to offer is the chance to make u loads of gold ethier raiding champs doing champs or harrys we were once the 2nd biggest guild in uo and now our numbers are getting low is why we want you.

what we are looking for are red pvp players you don't have to be the best of the best or on 24/7 but we are looking for people that can play somewhat often as we are in rebuild mode.

icq me for any ? i also have someone to work out cheaper xfers and am working out a deal to get you paid back after 3 months of being in the guild for your token

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wow,

I guess I never realized how much in demand all our PVP'ers on Napa are. Great job guys and Gals your reputations are going far and wide across all of the shards evidently.

I just love Napa!

Live Work Play Napa!!!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya they were here ONCE, made a hasty leave of the shard after a very short time of being here if memory serves me correctly

S

Sunrise

and to think..I thought this post was going to say...

TO ROCk!!!

G

Gellor

Ya they were here ONCE, made a hasty leave of the shard after a very short time of being here if memory serves me correctly
Yup... they made a trip here way back when... as for leaving hastily, I was told the shard was so dead when they showed up they couldn't find anything to do:sleep2:

*shrugs* I missed that stop of the tour because I was in a Napa guild at the time.:spider:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember fighting them on Pac.... if they didnt have atleast 2x your numbers then they didnt like to fight...

A

AustinRules

If the Empire of the Fallen Logs have too small a guild for their shard maybe they should just come on over to Napa where a small guild can survive. Looks a lot smarter than spamming all the boards about needing new members.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Yup... they made a trip here way back when... as for leaving hastily, I was told the shard was so dead when they showed up they couldn't find anything to do:sleep2:

*shrugs* I missed that stop of the tour because I was in a Napa guild at the time.:spider:
I remember watching Heskal go 1 v 6 against FL and then chasing their ghosts out the door.

O

oldschool

you don't have to be the best of the best

LOL..............

B

Budweiser

They came when WTF was strong. But all of Napa that didn't join them came together and fought them at every spawn and pvp spot. They had house's on what we came to call FL island..We had alot of fights there, but yes they didn't stay very long and made no profit from being here, I'd say it cost them money if anything.

G

Gellor

At the time FL showed up, most guilds(alliances) fielded from 5 to 10 with the SoN super half the shard alliance getting 15ish.:hahaha:

The problem was FL brought upward of 50. I don't know the exact number that showed to Napa but on other shards, we would field about 30 on a slow night:coco:

On raids(this shard, home shard, and other shards we got involved on), you couldn't just say "we're raiding 5 in despise, Rock-Paper-Scissors" to see who was going. The famous line of "I don't know how many it takes to kill em but I know how many are going to show up" comes to mind.

From what I recall, Heskal was an exceptional PvPer... but PvPing against PvM templates isn't the same as PvP setup chars.:scholar:

On the profits, I think this shard ended up being a wash on paying for transfer tokens:D

No idea who the original poster is, I've been in UO/ICQ sleep mode for a while.:blushing:

B

Budweiser

At the time FL showed up, most guilds(alliances) fielded from 5 to 10 with the SoN super half the shard alliance getting 15ish.:hahaha:

The problem was FL brought upward of 50. I don't know the exact number that showed to Napa but on other shards, we would field about 30 on a slow night:coco:

On raids(this shard, home shard, and other shards we got involved on), you couldn't just say "we're raiding 5 in despise, Rock-Paper-Scissors" to see who was going. The famous line of "I don't know how many it takes to kill em but I know how many are going to show up" comes to mind.

From what I recall, Heskal was an exceptional PvPer... but PvPing against PvM templates isn't the same as PvP setup chars.:scholar:

On the profits, I think this shard ended up being a wash on paying for transfer tokens:D

No idea who the original poster is, I've been in UO/ICQ sleep mode for a while.:blushing:
If i remember right most of the FL chars where red that where here.... so red PvM chars for the most part??? weird ;)

T

Trav

I Loved It When FL Was on Napa.......So Much Insurance !!!
Never Lost One on One to Any FL.....Napa or Pac
Zerg FtW ??? :scholar: