• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emotes and Clothing info

L

Little Sadie

This describes the new emotes and clothes. It was taken from the TT site.

Q:What is the Special page in Clarabelle's Cattlelog?

A:The special page in Clarabelle's Cattlelog is where Members can purchase exclusive items, which become available according to when the Member's account was created.

Exclusive Item Availability Schedule
At 3 months - "Surprise" Acting Lessons
At 6 months - "Cry" Acting Lessons
At 12 months - "Delighted" Acting Lessons & Trap outfit
At 18 months - "Furious" Acting Lessons & Sound outfit
At 24 months - "Laugh" Acting Lessons & Lure outfit
To purchase an exclusive item, your account must have been created for more than the required time for each exclusive item, and you must have an active subscription at the time of purchase.

L

Little Sadie

Looks like I can get the 3rd emotion at 12 months. I kept thinking I started my main account a longer while ago then I did. I still have almost 3 months to go before getting the 3rd emote. I should be able to get the 3 all together on my old account but really don't care to have them if I can't gift to my other toons!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:grouphug:

We'll get through this!
2 Years of Sub ($240) buys the laugh interaction, what a deal..lol rolleyes:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I was never a sucker for the promotions and just end up paying monthly. I'm gonna jump on it next time they offer probably....:sad4:

F

Fangs McWolf

I know I was never a sucker for the promotions and just end up paying monthly. I'm gonna jump on it next time they offer probably....:sad4:
Why wait? Just change it to yearly.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah but I want to get like a free notebook or something, make it worth my while!! :gee:

G

Granjell

Do they make incentive offers to change your payment method? I know I was paying by Paypal and they said that was why we weren't receiving our bi-monthly mailings. Apparently it has to be a credit card for that. I don't remember seeing that on the registration, but I called Customer Service and that's what they told me.

F

Fangs McWolf

Yeah but I want to get like a free notebook or something, make it worth my while!! :gee:
While you wait you are paying $3.28(.333) per month more. If you wait 3 months before the next promotion, that's almost a 1 month subscription that you could have done on another account. Look at it like this, $119.40 for 12 months, paid monthly, vs. $80 for 12 months, paid annually. That's $39.40 per year. Do that for 2 years, add $1.20, and that's another year of membership.

I know I was paying by Paypal and they said that was why we weren't receiving our bi-monthly mailings.
I'm paying via PayPal and I get the neato mailings with the trading cards. Double since there are 2 accounts. :D

S

susan4633

don't count on it. they offered a free notebook to re-up on my account....i re-uped and no notebook....ah well.. since i'm outta school i guess i don't need a toontown notebook...*sigh*

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't count on it. they offered a free notebook to re-up on my account....i re-uped and no notebook....ah well.. since i'm outta school i guess i don't need a toontown notebook...*sigh*
Hahah Good Point, I don't think my co-workers would be secure with me carrying a Toontown Notebook to meetings...:lol:
I liked your breakdown, and it does make sense. I'll look into changing it, whenever I can get Member Services to load..hehe

L

Little Sadie

I was paying monthly on my first account. I wanted a second account so ended up paying a full year in advance on both. Saves a lot of money doing it that way. I was never offered anything free while paying monthly.

L

Little Sadie

While you wait you are paying $3.28(.333) per month more. If you wait 3 months before the next promotion, that's almost a 1 month subscription that you could have done on another account. Look at it like this, $119.40 for 12 months, paid monthly, vs. $80 for 12 months, paid annually. That's $39.40 per year. Do that for 2 years, add $1.20, and that's another year of membership.

I'm paying via PayPal and I get the neato mailings with the trading cards. Double since there are 2 accounts. :D
Same here with the trading cards. I get double!

F

Fangs McWolf

Well shoot, due to a DXD/ToonTown merging error from long ago, and the fact that Disney is just messed up anyways, my Fangs account is gonna be awhile. So when the Laugh is available on the other account, I'm going to be doing some toon hopping between them. :)

H

Holocog

Nonononnono Ive realized the people who look the creepiest is little black cats and second is little pink bunnies. The bunny scared some people with furios and the cat kept doing delighted *shivers* Earlier was one of the biggest beanfests in DDL history. There was a huge crowd spawning from close to the fishing pond to toon HQ. Then like a huge chunk of it left.Also I think that people should wear what they grow; yknow it would help. Im gonna wear a trap shirt.

F

Flippers

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You think that's bad? Try that on a duck *cringe*

H

Holocog

What if they grow ToonUp, Throw, Squirt, Drop or like me, farts?
Well i guess If you grow sound trap or lure... then wear it. They might come out with new ones. How much damage does an organic fart do?

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

*picture revemoved to avoid scaring the public*

You think that's bad? Try that on a duck *cringe*
No Ducks look waaaaay better :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

F

Fangs McWolf

Well i guess If you grow drop trap or lure... then wear it. They might come out with new ones. How much damage does an organic fart do?
They have trap, lure and sound already (which is why I asked about the others). Organic fart does enough to kill the CEO in one shot, so long as it doesn't miss (ie, it has to be an SBD not a loud one).

H

Holocog

Well I like the the new gag shirts because they have a glow to them.... Y'know? Im gonna try to be top toon for CEO today.:) And I wont approve you farting in my CEO's ... we have noses too.I cant wait to get my trap shirt :):)

F

Flippers

I can see these new emotes are going to get on my nerves real quickly with those noises over and over again in a crowded place with many toons doing them.

Was it this bad when shrug came out?

L

Little Sadie

I do hope the thrill doesn't last too long. That one that has the foghorn sound really gets on my nerves. I feel like I am in Donald's Dock all the time. I do have the first two and must say my rabbits look quite goofy in the surprise mode.

F

Fangs McWolf

That one that has the foghorn sound really gets on my nerves. I feel like I am in Donald's Dock all the time.
Foghorn sound? Which emote would that be?

Laugh sounds like laughing (giggling)
Sad has crying (like a baby)
Delighted seems more like a "Tah-Dah" and has a fanfare kind of sound
Furious has growling
Surprise has a kind of squeal to it

L

Little Sadie

It's the one that has the toon do a side move with his arms spread and big teeth. Yes, Tah Dah with a horrible foghorn sound to it.

A

azcanadienne

hello all - been playing on Toontown since beta server late 2002, and have a few toons - only been checking out Stratics for the last year or so

First time post

Got all the new emotions and two new gag outfits tonight

Anybody know what the new outfits do?

F

Flippers

hello all - been playing on Toontown since beta server late 2002, and have a few toons - only been checking out Stratics for the last year or so

First time post

Got all the new emotions and two new gag outfits tonight

Anybody know what the new outfits do?
They glow very brightly. I used to make pools like that in Cybertown.

As for the outfits they mention designed by other toons, I think they mean the annual collection of stuff with the big fish, paw print, fisherman (vest with smelly herring over the shoulder). There's another set of them later in the summer: shirt w/backpack, watermelon, etc

M

MissPoodledoodle

First time post
Welcome to Stractic!!! You'll be glad you joined.:thumbup1:

S

soupandquackers

I got all my emotions, clothes, and statues with all my toons except my main toon. Why is that, also i dont really like the new emotions they creep me out. I never did max garden completely(just made sure i got the last laff point) so now i got some gardening to do.:wall:

F

Flippers

Dogs look really bad with surprise. Bad as in a mistake. They should not have released it IMHO and fixed the texture first.

S

SSniffleslam

I like the new emotes, but the delighted one is slightly annoying when everyone is doing it at once.

My oldest accounts' toons have all of the new emotes and clothes...but my newer account has to wait a while....113 days 'til I get something new (whatever's after suprise and cry...)

F

Fangs McWolf

I like the new emotes, but the delighted one is slightly annoying when everyone is doing it at once.

My oldest accounts' toons have all of the new emotes and clothes...but my newer account has to wait a while....113 days 'til I get something new (whatever's after suprise and cry...)
If you have or can make 1 spot available on the older account, then you could always move a toon there, buy everything, move it back, and do that for each toon.

;)

L

Little Sadie

If you have or can make 1 spot available on the older account, then you could always move a toon there, buy everything, move it back, and do that for each toon.

;)
You'll have to replant any trees you have though.

F

Fangs McWolf

You'll have to replant any trees you have though.
So? I can still plant 2 trains, so NBD. They also mature concurrently, so in about a month I'd have all my trees back. Better than waiting over a year to have access to all of the new toys.

:)

L

Little Sadie

So? I can still plant 2 trains, so NBD. They also mature concurrently, so in about a month I'd have all my trees back. Better than waiting over a year to have access to all of the new toys.

:)
I guess if you want them that badly. I just found out on my older account I can get 5 emotes and 4 pieces of clothing. I could switch toons but don't know if I want to bother.

F

Fangs McWolf

I guess if you want them that badly. I just found out on my older account I can get 5 emotes and 4 pieces of clothing. I could switch toons but don't know if I want to bother.
How long until the last emote/pair of clothes are open?

L

Little Sadie

How long until the last emote/pair of clothes are open?
A little over 100 days. Maybe I will change out the toons of my new account when I can get all of the stuff on the old account. It isn't that long to wait.

F

Fangs McWolf

A little over 100 days. Maybe I will change out the toons of my new account when I can get all of the stuff on the old account. It isn't that long to wait.
Yeah I'd wait too. A little over 3 months isn't that long really.

L

Little Sadie

Yeah I'd wait too. A little over 3 months isn't that long really.
I was just told that they have now done away with transferring toons. Someone I know tried and was told they aren't doing anymore. Probably because everyone was transferring.

F

Fangs McWolf

I was just told that they have now done away with transferring toons. Someone I know tried and was told they aren't doing anymore. Probably because everyone was transferring.
I'd hope that it's only temporary, because I'm sure there are many people who need to transfer toons for other reasons. That and I was going to be transferring a couple of toons anyway (from the older to the newer account).

Be interesting to find out if it's true and if so, if it's perm or temp.

L

Little Sadie

I'd hope that it's only temporary, because I'm sure there are many people who need to transfer toons for other reasons. That and I was going to be transferring a couple of toons anyway (from the older to the newer account).

Be interesting to find out if it's true and if so, if it's perm or temp.
I was told that it is temporary. When it is restored you will only be able to transfer each toon once. So no going back and forth. We'll see how this goes.