• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Email

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do i change the email associated with my account?

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do i change the email associated with my account?

That is a good question.

first you have to change your Mythic account by Emailing them at:
[email protected]

They will ask for some security information and you go back and forth with that 3 times.
You can not give them all the information because they still have to ask your security word separately.

Then they will change your Email address to whatever Email address you are using to communicate.
After the second time you change your Email to the wrong Email address.
You realize oh duh, it is based on the Email you are currently using! Not the one you are asking for in your Email.

Now that you know kind of how the process works. Now you can do this correctly.

You send another Email
They respond back and ask for your security information but don't change the Email.

That is were I am at now. Four days now after my last email exchange with no response at the point.
Both accounts have been closed for 1 month now because credit card expired.

If you have a better way of communicating with them I would be happy to hear it.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never received a confirmation letter that they changed the Email.
When i try to log into the new mythic account email to see if they did it without confirmation it says they sent an Email to change my password for that account. Though I checked 3 hours latter I do not see any email sent.

Isn't there anything i can do?
I feel helpless

What do i supposed to do now?

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never received a confirmation letter that they changed the Email.
When i try to log into the new mythic account email to see if they did it without confirmation it says they sent an Email to change my password for that account. Though I checked 3 hours latter I do not see any email sent.

Isn't there anything i can do?
I feel helpless

What do i supposed to do now?

Someone got back to me this morning that is nice. Told me my email address was updated but still the same problem as above. Now I am asking for advice on what to do now.

I am lost

Last edited:

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Ox, contact them again and try and login while on the phone with them.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ox, contact them again and try and login while on the phone with them.

Thank you Rocko

I got both accounts up now which is great. I really did feel helpless with this new system. There has got to be a better way to communicate. i don't know how to get on them on the phone (I asked 3 times to call me)

Now we are getting mass lag spikes on Napa which for me I will not play 30 second lag spikes.
Oceania (shard on the other side of the planet) is running smother then napa. I might play there until this lag is fixed.

Sad

Last edited: