• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Emage colored Cloth

G

Glacier-GL

Wondering what current rate is for this... Have a few bolts of it saved from when the thrasher's tails were used to make it.

If it matters it's on Atlantic. My ICQ is 444184508. Thank you.

K

Kratos Aurion

Wondering what current rate is for this... Have a few bolts of it saved from when the thrasher's tails were used to make it.

If it matters it's on Atlantic. My ICQ is 444184508. Thank you.

I think you pretty much answered your own question. Emage or SL or Mare cloth as its called use to be extremely rare and valuble before the thrasher exploit.

Due to the fact it was exploited during the thrasher tail bug, yards went from being worth mils to being worthless. While the cloth its self is pretty common now adays, its still hard to buy from people who horde it. I every now and then sell a 100 yards for 5m. While that seems like a lot, prior to the bug 100 yards could have possibly sold for 20-30m. Even at that, the cloth has since been devalued since the use of shadow tokuno dyes on "green" tagged clothing and then cutting it up, making it usable Emage cloth.

A

Abyss

However, if anyone has any left on GL they want to sell at a reasonable price let me know.

S

Sir Willy

BUYING DBL BLESSED, NON blessed and Just straight up EMAGE! On GREATLAKES, icq me at 141784087. ALSO buying a dbl bless ANY color skirt!