• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] Happy New Year Origin

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO – Origin Events, Hosted by EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O'Malley

Happy New Year Origin
Posted By EM Faine Morgan on December 29, 2009

As 2009 draws to a close, we find ourselves faced with a bright, shiny New Year ahead. We look forward to a year filled with new adventures, surprises, and friends. We also take this time to look back at a year past filled with love, laughter, and yes, a few tears along the way.

EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O’Malley invite the citizens of Origin to come help them ring in the new and celebrate the old on New Years Day at the Counselor’s Hall in West Britain at 5 P.M. PST/8 P.M. EST. We will be officially welcoming EM Molly to Origin, as well as helping to celebrate the one year EM anniversary of EM Faine. This will also be the officially official grand re-opening of the newly remodeled Counselor’s Hall.

Who knows, maybe we’ll even introduce EM Molly to the fine art of bar dancing? *winks*

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooh! I can actuallly make this event...but I'll be leaving an hour later.

*whispers* Got a NAXX 10 raid I'm running for my guild *runs and hides*

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OoT IRL. :(

Welcome Molly. Careful, that polished mahogany can be slippery!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to ask, but I am assuming there will be cookies? :)
well I will bring the bag of about 88 I have so yes, there will be cookies (this is providing I can drag my old, tired, worn out, did i say old?, butt out of bed that early).

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL This thread has made me laugh soo hard!! And I needed that

E

Eyes of Origin

Just wanted to say Happy New Year everyone, hope you have a happy and safe one! See you next year ;)

C

Crystal Canyon

Happy New Year Origin!

I hope everyone had a great year and I look forward to another year of good times on Origin. SO....

Morgaine, keep us all smiling again next year with your posts. :) You are the best!

False, please leave more cookies in my mailbox. You dont know how nice it is to open it and find a them there...always makes me smile.

Lady Melon, Im not sure who you are, but I appreciate the gifts you leave for me also. Its very thoughtful of you.

Sara, I don't know what I would do without you sometimes. (Dont know what to do WITH you sometimes either!!!!) :hug:

Gunner, tell Judy to keep sending you those cute e-mail jokes to you so that you can forward them on to me.

Oriana, I hope you pop in more often in the threads just so we know you are still around and keeping us in line. I know that has to be a full time job, especially with Morgaine posting! :D

Citizens of Origin, Thank you for being who you are. You make the game worth playing for yet another year.

Opps almost forgot...Thank you Baciver for paying for my UO accounts!!! :love:

L

lilbunny

Okay so i'm a little late to the party can i still get one of those cookies?