• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] EM Lanterns!!!

lance098

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone!!! This will be an AUCTION! You must put your bid on here. I will not take any other bids unless they are posted on here!

There is no starting bid on 1-33 items! # 34 will start at a bid of 5plat! Bids are in Increments of 25m until it gets to a plat. Once it gets to a plat, bids are in 100m increments!

There is NO editing your bid! Once you click [POST] that is your bid, no if/ands/buts! So, I would advise everyone to double check before you click post!

The auction will start today and will END on 5/30/2023 at 11pm EST!

I will update the highest bids daily!

TEN MIN RULE APPLIES!

ALL LANTERNS ARE ON ATLANTIC!

1- A Trapped Soul - Stratics Community Wiki BeerPwning 525m

2- I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Pacific - Stratics Community Wiki Sadie 75m

3- A Smugglers Lantern Taken From The Wreck Of The Bowen - Stratics Community Wiki Dynamis 175m

4- I Won Playing Mesanna's Lets Make A Deal On Lake Austin - Stratics Community Wiki Lexfixr 50m

5- I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 100m

6- I Lost Playing Mesanna Roulette But Now I Can See To Find My Body - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 100m

7- The Lantern Of Chaos Which Contains The Forgotten Flames Of The Dark Monks - Stratics Community Wiki Cosariberry 125m

8- Lantern Containing The Ember Of A Dragon - Stratics Community Wiki Sadie 150m

9- Goblin Trap (Hue 18) - Stratics Community Wiki Nightly 200m

10- Use This To Light The Way Beyond The Veil Between This Life And The Next - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 100m

11- I Won Playing Mesanna Let's Make A Deal On Great Lakes - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 75m

12- https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:I_Stole_This_Lantern! Jason 300m

13- The Light Of Wakoku 18th Anniversary - Stratics Community Wiki Vinnie 150m

14- A Container Which Holds The Essence Of Borbarads Morbid Sense Of Humor - Stratics Community Wiki Nightly 300m

15- A Container Of Dark Energy From Umbra University - Stratics Community Wiki Sadie 225m

16- The Cursed Lantern Of The Golden Man That Contains The Essence Of Greed - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 125m

17- Weathered Old Chest - Stratics Community Wiki Athelas 100m

18- Lake Superior Britannian Games 2010 - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 125m

19- I Beat Mesanna Playing Let's Make A Deal On Sonoma 2012 - Stratics Community Wiki Lexfixr 50m

20- Vasco Devoh's Lantern - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 75m

21- A Lantern Illuminated By Tears From The Nujel'm Refugees - Stratics Community Wiki Athelas 250m

22- Weathered Old Chest - Stratics Community Wiki Brightstar 100m

23- EM Mikos Lantern (replica) - Stratics Community Wiki Cosariberry 50m

24- A Captured Northern Light Used To Guide The Way Of Wandering Travelers - Stratics Community Wiki Sivid 500m

25- Lantern Of The Dark Fey (spell channeling Mizuho Drop) - Stratics Community Wiki Cosariberry 125m

26- I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Lake Superior - Stratics Community Wiki Lexfixr 50m

27- A Frost Covered Lantern Confiscated From Willem Runner's Holiday Run - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 50m

28- A Captured Northern Light Used To Guide The Way Of Wandering Travelers - Stratics Community Wiki Sadie 475m

29- Artifact Of The Pentad (Graphic 2594 Hue 101) - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 175m

30- I Won Mesanna's Lets Make A Deal On Baja - Stratics Community Wiki Panoramix 75m

31- A Lantern Illuminated By Imprisoned Souls - Stratics Community Wiki Cosariberry 75m

32- Light Of The Oath Of The Trinsic Knights - Stratics Community Wiki Brightstar 175m

33- UO:Vampiric Embrace - Stratics Community Wiki Cosariberry 200m

34- These will be sold as a Lot! Starting bid is 5p. I did email Mesanna to make sure they were not illegal, and I do have that email to verify!
These are 1/1 and unique. Merlin 5p

Pride - Stratics Community Wiki

Dastard - Stratics Community Wiki

Hyloth - Stratics Community Wiki

Despise - Stratics Community Wiki

Covetous - Stratics Community Wiki

Wrong - Stratics Community Wiki

Deceit - Stratics Community Wiki

Shame - Stratics Community Wiki

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
24 & 28 150 mil each.

*Checks his old lantern and fixes the hinge, again*

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these on Atlantic? I didn't see a shard listed.
If they are on Atlantic, or Europa, I bid
7 & 16 - 50m

lance098

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
24 and 28 are the same. As well as 17 and 22. I have two of each. Just figured it was easier putting them on different lines so people could bid on one or both.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*checks bulletin board on the auction house wall and with a tap of his staff inscribes*

24 & 28 400 mil each.

*satisfied turns his charger down the road to Vesper*

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2- 75m
5- 75m
6- 75m
8- 100
15 - 100
28- 475
29- 75

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
#08 - 125m
#13 - 100m
#16 - 100m
#22 - 75m
#32 - 125m
#33 - 150m
#34 - 5p Reserve (would like to see the email verification prior to transaction) :)