• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM House Decorating Contest (Oct Only)

Ok Guy's & Gal's Lets Pick A Winner - Here are the Homes To Pick From. GL All

• Deb - Lucky's Memorial to Friends

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Kirthag - Llama Head Bar & Grille

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stalkingharry - DND Guild House

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Curran - Spry's Haunted Emporium

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Lady Mana - Mana Hall

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Rudugast - Museum

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • IdoBods -A Puzzeling Illusion

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • trinidaddy - GTI Village Market Place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PrettyMel

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To our wonderful & cleaver house decorators of Napa Valley.

EM's Fiorella and Sangria would like to have a house decorating contest that will last the month of October. Please Read On Guys & Gals

Announcing Napa's First House Design/Decorating Contest!

It's the time of year many of us like to get dressed up in costumes. With this contest your home will be the one that's in costume. So if you've ever wondered what it would be like to live in a cave, orc fort, tree house, ship, aquarium, pyramid, haunted house, etc. Now is your chance!

Post a screen shot along with the house name, owner's name and location in this thread. The last week of October the houses will be judged by you in a poll!

EM's Fiorella and Sangria

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might as well get this Party started of Napa Halloween Homes :party:.
(Deb on Stratics)

This is my friend Deb's home for Lucky.
Located just 3 houses down (south) from the Malas Bagball Field 80o 5N 23o 58W
Go out the Luna South Gate & ya can't miss it just down the road

Hope Ya Enjoyed Deb's Home :thumbup:

Come on Everybody, Post Your Pic's !!!!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My turn. ^.^

Presenting the Llama Head Pointe Bar & Grille.
In Trammel, just about due north of Cove's front gate. Just run north to the last house there.

Ground Floor - Workshop & Stable

Entrance - Vendor Area

Main Floor - Bar & Grille

Third Floor - Personal Suite

Roof - Rooftop Garden

S

StalkingHarry

My turn Now :)

Welcome to the DnD Guild House Located at 96 36 N 27 4 E

C

Curran

My turn... this is my only custom house so it isn't as big as the other entries. It's Spry's Haunted Emporium.

My house is located in the NW portion of Luna. You can't miss it! Of course, there is a house right next door so some of the shots aren't perfect. Coordinates: 100 2'N, 25 39'W

Be careful of the zombies wondering near the graveyard!! Don't mind the occasional ghoul in the torture room either. They won't harm you! There are spider webs and dust everywhere so please bring a handkerchief for your sniffles. The reek of death has long since left the desolate walls of this forlorn building.

L

Lady Mana

I decorated the Hall a little bit, so may as well post xD
Located at 125o 31'N 71o 55'E

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to open up my museum for this event; however, its not completed in my mind. :) This is a vineyard/chateau theme, which I thought would be fitting for Napa Valley. A few of the containers are not open to the public since I havent organized them yet. I will be opening the west building at this time only since the east one has been barely started. Location is in North Luna.

A

altarego

I've had a house I've long wanted to put up for attention, but I don't see that Halloween is the right holiday for it.

Besides, how can one compare with the awesome buying power of the Christian Rose Radio?

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume your talking to me. No affiliation with a radio station.. just a collector. Been on Napa since 98... I had a museum north of Brit ages ago but let it fall in 05'. :(

I

IdoBods

okay here another of my houses ( one of my guildmates posted our guildhall in an earlier submission).
This is my attempt at an illusion/puzzle house.
I'm only showing the bottom and top floors for a reason! you need to find your way to the top floor and then floors 2 and 3 :D
house is near compassion shrine and coordinates are : 70o 46 N 48o 26 E

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Enjoy!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I've used this design in several homes across Nappa and have done custom decorating for other players for 10 years. Since this is my most popular design I'll submit one I own myself (2 family members and 2 friends own others similar that I've done for them). It is my Princess Castle design. Hope you like it! :)

Edit: the coordinants are directly outside Luna east gate at 92o 18N, 14o 24W

Blessed Be,
PrettyMel

L

Lady Mana

A poll to vote for the winner will be posted shortly. *smiles*

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will put up a 25 mil in Gold prize for who ever you all choose as the winner. I love Home design and frankly suck at it. I do appreciate a skilled hand when it is shown so lets all see what is left to be displayed.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wow... poll time already?!?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Polls Up Guys & Gal's, Voting will End automatically 10/31 @ 12:01am
Good Luck To All The Entrants :thumbup1:

** Remember, A Rune to Each Home is Locked Down on the Floor in the Luna Bank.
Don't be shy, Visit Each One.

Kahlan Rahl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were all very nice, but it is October so I went with Halloween Deco. Good luck to all.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
OK guys I put 25 mil up for the winner and we got a few days left.. Let's pull out all the stops on this one. It is a close race!!!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I voted my concsious. Mine basically sux comapred to the others... All great designs tho! ^.^

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Aye the race is on who will win the 25 million in Gold? Tis a very close race my friends!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Looks like it to me :) Congrats! Get a hold of me in the next few days so I c an get you paid!!! I am on the road at the moment so I might be a bit hard to get a hold of.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
'grats Pretty Mel.

I actually did vote for yours! Creative design, and so... CUTE! ^.^

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it to me :) Congrats! Get a hold of me in the next few days so I c an get you paid!!! I am on the road at the moment so I might be a bit hard to get a hold of.
Thank you, Not sure how to get in contact with you. I do not use ICQ because it lags my computer up. I do use MSN messenger and I'm always on the game somewhere at one of my houses piddling :)