• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] The Defiler!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Defiler!

A message came from the town criers all over the lands.
The gargoyle Queen Zhah requested our assistance and asked for us all to gather and meet her at the moongate of Ter Mur.​

If the Queen needed our help we should not let her wait.
A group of loyal adventurers where waiting at the gate when the she arrived.​

Queen Zhah:
"Greetings adventurers.
As many of you know, and for those who may not,many years a battle took place.
No mere feud between common folk,this war was against a evil so wicked it threatened to destroy Ter Mur itself.
Many fought and died in the struggle to defeat this horror,and to no gain did they forfeit their lives...for true victory over this foe never came.
It was during this battle against the one known as The Defiler that my own daughter was taken.
With the aid of other brood mothers the beast was stopped for a time, encased within a powerful magic.
This stopped the destruction of Ter Mur.
For a time.
Now,the servant of evil stirs once more.
With him comes rage - an anger so consuming i fear it not stop at the borders of Ter Mur but threatens all people of all lands.
On this night i ask you to aid me in the fight against the Defiler.
I prepared a potion,one which it is written in the ancient scrolls will strengthen my own magic against our foe.
For a short time,the enemy will be weakened.
This friends is where i beg your help,for its when the beast is weakened that we must attack.
Are you willing to follow me,to destroy the Defiler and free my daughter Rhista!?"​

"For Freedom!" the crowd yelled.
These people did not came to disappoint Queen Zhah.
The queen took the lead of the party and moved them over the lands towards the teleporter that took them to the most south west island where the minions of scelstus roam.​

The demons turned on the group but it seemed that the Queen did not wanted to be distracted by them.
She kept moving to a small spiral passage.​

We kept following the Queen trough this narrow place.​

Only minutes later we all arrived in the center of the island. There where the Defiler and the Queens daughter standing like statues.​

"Prepare for battle! I am releasing the Defiler now!"The queen yelled.​

What happened next was a tremendous battle that took place between the hero's and the Defiler!​

It took all we got to beat down this monster!​

Spells,arrows,music and loyal pets kept attacking the daemon.​

It was like fighting a war!​

Slowly the hero's where gaining the upper hand!​

The battle was so fierce i started to see strange things inside the void!​

But what we came for eventually happened.
The defiler fell in battle!​

The crowd celebrated but the Queen had no time yet for that.
She ran back to the center of the island.
It was a moment she been waiting so long for.
To free her daughter.​

It was another glorious day for the people of Sosaria.
Another evil was defeated.​

"As you all helped me to defend the lands against the evil,and we made a great victory i have a small gift for you."​

A magical statue appeared.​

When we touched the statue a stone hand of the Defiler appeared.
A reminder what we had to fight against.​

The Queen thanked us again for all the help before she left to her palace with her daughter.
She was sure we would see her again if she needed us.​

New Frarc, Drachenfels News reporter.​