• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Sunday 5th February [RI Event]

Elder EM Sarakan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sunday 5th February 2012, 8pm UK time

Meeting with Fynn Barrett at the Counselors' Hall in Britain. Further investigations at Yew Prison and what are these evil mages up to?

[OOC - come prepared to fight AND investigate/question. This is a Royal Investogator event so you will need to provide an attendence book and write up a report within 48 hours of the end of the event for extra points.]

Elder EM Sarakan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
For all of those who may have lost the narrative last night at the event [there was a very large crowd] or didnt get to hear what the various oracles were saying I have switched Torres the Old Paladin back on [location Barnacle at Minoc] and Ruskin the Keeper of Records will also respond [location Empath Abbey - keyword to start Black Tome or Kwi Lan]

EM Customer Service Team =)

Elder EM Sarakan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Text from the books found last night on the Mages at Yew Prison [for completeness sake]:

"Brothers our search for the bloodline must continue. Only when the Paladin line is cleaned from our soil can we rest. Our search for the female has proved fruitless. I suspect she is long gone or dead.

There is a Keeper of Records in Yew somewhere - you must find him. If possible capture him and bring him to our underground lair. If this isnt possible you must question him as per your verbal instructions.

Do not allow yourselves to be captured.

Kwi-Lan Lord of the Mists"

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was indeed confusing last night but as I tend to make my reports very shortly after the event while it is still fresh in my mind, my report was posted last night. I have possibly missed a a little if the storyline.