• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Relief Supplies for Yew (Tuesday 8th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DATE: Tuesday 8th February 2011
TIME: 8pm UK, 9pm CET, 3pm EST, 11pm MSK

Meet at the Counsellors' Hall North Brit 8pm UK time to help deliver and protect a caravan of essential supplies for the Yewish who have many refugees and are suffering from a plague and now a minor earthquake.

Be prepared to defend the caravan in case of plague carrier attacks!

[OOC pack mules would be nice with a few supplies such as torches, bandages, explosives, bandages, clothes and basic food stuffs - please dont bring lots and lots of stuff or make millions of items, this is a symbolic trip to deliver supplies for Yew]

Source: http://europa.uoem.net/index.php?op...2&day=08&uid=927356f674267e9e6a4a74643828b28b

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will this be a trip through felluca or trammel?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Sparrow couldnt make it to assist. I was getting ready to join when my broadband decided I need an evenings rest and promtly went offline for the rest of the evening. Its been bad enough with the lag I've been having but this is rediculous.

A fix for the problem has been fixed for the 11th but as it has been delayed before who knows.

I hope the event went well I remember a few similar scenarios in the past when they got pretty hectic.

As I have missed out on the storyline now I would be grateful for an article once the 48 hour period for reports has passed.