• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event on LS

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starts soon.

Hmmm What pet should I take to the EM Event. If you are on LS, easy choice.

upload_2019-10-30_19-38-26.png

I wish they would use other colors besides white.

Few read the forums on LS and I dont tell them I post pics. They formed a line.
upload_2019-10-30_19-44-11.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a blob of players...
upload_2019-10-30_20-46-40.png upload_2019-10-30_20-47-3.png
The boss fight. I couldn't see a bar or target it...
upload_2019-10-30_20-48-7.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I couldn't find my pet and kept being "Panic"d so couldn't move if I wanted to... got nothing but a pair of fury axes...

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I hear that this was the last event that the boss will have slasher code.. as it tends to DC players that play in EC.. all in all I rather enjoyed the event..I'm rather pleased I felt up to being there...The drop was those black banner you see in the north of this pic.... Used my chiv bane.. fight fire with fire.. hehe.. happy Halloween all =^-^= uo halloween 4.png

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We get a ton of GDs from all the othersharders who can't be bothered to train a Cu on Pac.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We get a ton of GDs from all the othersharders who can't be bothered to train a Cu on Pac.
The Cus by the stable are LS residents. Some event players have other pet types besides dragons. Some still use their dragons. But it does not take long for the dragon users to notice their pets do not stay alive very long.

The non LS players complain to the EM about us being mostly tamers (they think since we have pets, they cant use their playstyle.) so the EM will make the Boss eat pets sometimes. Then he turns that feature off after all the pets are in a pile.

I have yelled out in chat to try to sell some pets to replace the Dragons but I have not received any responses.